Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cunderman

07-26-2011

thx my 2 fav champs now suck

AceTheEnemy144

07-26-2011

This is ****
i will never play twisted fate again
the range of his ultimate isnt even growing when it leveling up
its beastly awful

Gaxgarm

07-26-2011

it would be cool if u made panth's w skill 2secs instead 1.5sec at lv5 and it would be even better if u made panth's e skill do 50% more dmg

UltraWarrior

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggdude09 View Post
I guess everyone ignore the fact that they are working to BUFF pantheon... Next patch for sure. They said so in the video. But no, now you guys are whining cause you can only travel 2/3rds the map rather than the whole thing. BOO FREAKING HOO! You can still gank really fast! Just not from the summoner platform.
Dude, I just tested panth, he only has a 1/4 of map range from fountain... try be a bit more sincere to those of us who mains him...

Regensai

Recruiter

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggdude09
I guess everyone ignore the fact that they are working to BUFF pantheon... Next patch for sure. They said so in the video. But no, now you guys are whining cause you can only travel 2/3rds the map rather than the whole thing. BOO FREAKING HOO! You can still gank really fast! Just not from the summoner platform.
they did not say next patch they said this patch they will buff him. he is 2/3 of the map at the center of the map otherwise its only about 1/4th. pantheon is basically useless now they need to put global back on for his ult and then buff him like they said there were going to do

Regensai

Recruiter

07-26-2011

riot if you a reading this please put global back on pantheon and twisted fate. you have taken away the assassin part of them. there was a reason it was global in the first place and you know it so please fix it

Q Manchu

07-26-2011

So not only did you nerf Corki...you made him useless. Take the blind off of Phosphorous Bomb? I doubt anyone will want to play him now. I have given Corki a lot of time, even though he's sucked since I started, but now I don't think I'll bother anymore. If I do, I'm sure I won't be able to stay alive longer than a couple seconds at a time in any sort of fight.

GG Riot ><

Beoftw

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regensai View Post
they did not say next patch they said this patch they will buff him. he is 2/3 of the map at the center of the map otherwise its only about 1/4th. pantheon is basically useless now they need to put global back on for his ult and then buff him like they said there were going to do
no, they said next patch u ****ing halwfitt. try reading the patch notes and see for yourself? *face palm*

Kamesaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamesaurus View Post
Well, it's a good thing they mentioned this before I bought a skin for my primary champ, TF.
They basically gave me a heads up to dissuade me from spending any money, so I appreciate that, because there's won't be much that's "Magnificent" about TF anymore.

Well, perhaps Destiny will continue to reveal the entire map despite his teleport range being limited... still, Lady Luck isn't smiling anymore.
Also, you're going to have to alter the part in his back story from "miles away" to "several yards away."

- which makes things a bit less sensical, but then again, so does this nerf.

lil link

07-26-2011

so why does patch stop at 99% ? with 5 seconds of estimated time left?