Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Regensai

Recruiter

07-26-2011

Quote:
Dan Macq:
So why is it that Gang still has a global Ult?

yea seriously they said they are trying to remove the globalness and gp barley got a nerf. in fact its not even a nerf its that little. they said they were gonna buff pantheon and all they did was make him more useless

Regensai

Recruiter

07-26-2011

Quote:
Acryona:
Never cease to be amazed that all the wrong things are done in this game. Twisted Fate and Pantheon aren't the broken OP champions in this game that ruin play experience, work on them. Not saying any names to keep anyone from ranging. 75% of the fun of pantheon was being able to jump into a team fight anywhere. Now pantheons ult in a sense becomes very useless because he isn't really a super burst ganker and doesn't have the ability too until late game. Sure buffs to him may change that but I still feel that this is ruining him a bit and like eve with the stun removal feel he will be a forgotten champion.

Speaking on eve the stun removal ruined her. I played her once and was destroyed instantly because she is so weak and if champions can damage her she will lose everytime until late game. Only way she is currently viable is with a laning partner that can initiate and take damage. Fix her. Leave everyone else alone. GG

I think the current -350 rating on this update preview should be a nice idea of how the customer feels.
about eve yes she sucks hardcore now, but if you are able to get minimum 10 kills early game you will pretty much be set with her

4Athene Koncept

07-26-2011

Team Riot aka Team Clueless. GG

dodongo bombers

07-26-2011

soooo. about that global karthus ult then.

Omega Cloud

07-26-2011

how long will the patch take exactly?

Mike1999

07-26-2011

arrr man! why do riot game have to change twisted fate ultimate, , i just buy him yesterday, (, now his ulti only can fly at 5500 range

XoPandaBearX

07-26-2011

wow no one like this patch... That mean they should leave it alone. You guys nerfing ashe again. WHY DONT YOU LEAVE THE GAME ALONE!!! AND LET US PLAY. Stop lowering the standers of the game... Let people cry about Op champ's that way they can become better player's. If you guys set the standers so Fking low. You will have a lot of people rage quitting because there teammate suck. For A EX" let say Addition and Subtraction is hard... What they do??? take out Subtraction. WE human are not able to improve our self if the standers are low.

XoPandaBearX

07-26-2011

Wow they made this mature game into a ***** game...

XoPandaBearX

07-26-2011

Quote:
ScotonerGR:
Why nerf tf ulti? Seriously that was the point of choosing tf among other pushers -.- I mean he was so squishy that u could beat him even with his ulti!

When i see tf ult next to me all i need to do is stun and kill him.... that the only reason why ppl even pick tf... People these day's are sooo stupid. Back to playing Ps3

wrecks90

07-26-2011

yorick is a piece of **** lol