Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kunisaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

no more tf players..

GodOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-24-2011

well i was about to buy TF

guess not anymore

esham11

07-24-2011

bet they dont nerf gp so ppl spend money on him then nerf next patch TRICKY riot TRICKY but u didn't get me

NinNinNin

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreampod View Post
MF isn't a decent pick because of champions like Ashe and Corki not because of any inherent flaw. Why would you choose her when you could have Ashe's CC or Corki's burst? The point is to bring the clearly better champions down to the same level as balanced ones that no one chooses because their are others that fill their role better.

The quality of life changes last patch for Kog have really helped solidify him and once MF gets an ult that is useful for something more than minion clearing she will be fine too. Caitlyn and Tristana will continue to be fine choices once Corki and Ashe stabilize leaving just Ezreal and Twitch as ranged carries that can't fulfill their role and need buffing.

Kogmaw was bad because he was bad, not because Corki or Ashe were good.
Nerfing Ashe and Corki won't magically make the rest of the ranged carries good, all you'll see is the death of ranged carries in general if this keeps up.

Vinland

07-24-2011

Rofl...This patch is...It's just.

Words cannot describe my disappointment.

Faith in Riot = Non-existent.

Genotoxic

07-24-2011

wow this is bs so u guys buff tryd the most op champ and then u guys nerf panths ult man this game is bs so now tryd can spam his skills and have the fury bonuses omg i alreday see the opness and the 5v1s tht tryds will be able to take and then nerf tf and panth ult come on there where special ults tht made them special well by panth u where a good main i always loved jumping across the map and killing tht guy tht was getting away with 100 hp.

WraithCAS

07-24-2011

I was hoping to see a rework of Yorick, the most overpowered laner. It's absolutly impossible to win a lane against a good-average Yorick player. I mean most of skills are okay with the the exeption of his Heal... Actually just swapping the range of his Omen of War with the range of Famine would be best. Nerf Omen of famine range to melee and have his Omen of War get some range.

SourBoot

07-24-2011

I think that pantheon needs a shorter channel time so that everyone in it doesnt say, "Hey look at that giant ring lets just take 10 seconds to move. " i believe that it is way under powered and need to be buffed.

Teutonic

07-24-2011

SO! With the whole new rework on Pantheon's and Twisted Fate's ULTs, is it so Yi can be the only BD champion now? I feel like you just destroyed a very key aspect of playing those 2 champion.

Ze Diablo

07-24-2011

you DARE nerf twisted fates ult and not give him the much needed attack range buff?