Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jovozo

07-25-2011

Omg~ So many people hate this patch. Since that is the case, riot should set up a poll for each patch and we can vote then they decide. Much better, you get a say in it and they decide isit good or not. So if you complain then it your problem.

cztanu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MazerRackham

07-25-2011

Lower the cd on Galio's ult so he can tank. Don't make him burn through all his mana so fast that when the time comes to ult, he has some mana. Otherwise, he can't tank. If you don't lower the cd, up the taunt duration to make up for it. Rammus and Shen both have better taunts because they don't take 10 years to cd, plus they then have real ults...

Ephnen

07-25-2011

Oh the joy, Riot strikes again with their "makes-no-sense" balancing and re-work. My days of playing this game is numbering. Riot needs REAL pros to suggest what and how to balance. What's next? Re-work the entire game?

Maria Ftl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

i like it.. was looking forward to the tf nerf
dont know why everybody is crying so much, tf is still very strong, he just cant backdoor soooo hard anymore ..and thats good, maybe now not longer a "must ban or pick" champ, was a lil bit boring too see him all the time

Zuljan

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovozo View Post
Omg~ So many people hate this patch. Since that is the case, riot should set up a poll for each patch and we can vote then they decide. Much better, you get a say in it and they decide isit good or not. So if you complain then it your problem.
Everyone getting their favorite OP champ nerfed would vote no and those who don't play it would most likely vote yes. It's just too much to ask "Could you do this in an objective way?".

1337 2thaparty

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephnen View Post
Oh the joy, Riot strikes again with their "makes-no-sense" balancing and re-work. My days of playing this game is numbering. Riot needs REAL pros to suggest what and how to balance. What's next? Re-work the entire game?
Morello came from the GW2 team, so I'm still rooting for him. I have trust that what he's doing isn't just for now but later they'll have changes that either make the nerf better or forgotten.

Kersh

07-25-2011

No Udyr, Fiddle, Gangplank, or yorick nerf?

No shen buff wtf. However Tryn's darker colors looks better you should Darken Galio and Tf and please update Sivir's walking animaiton it's horrid especially on the Huntress skin. I know you're never going to change the Queen Ashe or Divine Soraka walking animation but Sivir/huntress needs to be changed because they're the same akward walking on the default animation.

Vorlok

07-25-2011

Are u guys insane!?tf and panth only got their ults RANGE reduced,so what,u can t port from 1 end of map to anoher buhu ,u can stil gank very nicely i mean,their ult s range is like half of a god**** map now they are still gonna be fun ,it s like every1 is just used to play OP charachters only,sometimes u actualy gotta try hard for smthing...

metafoxx

07-25-2011

Wow. 23 pages of non-visible posts. Wtf happened here?

Also, here's to 95% of the downvotes being from people mad about tf and panth's ults. (remember when twitch and olaf got nerfed hard?)

The only reason they're doing that is to prevent cheap shot backdooring. If you look at the video, you can see that the range on their ults is still VERY far. Longer than nocturne's maxed ult or lux's ult. You can still hit top or bottom lane from mid easily. Yes, it's not quite the same, there will be a few times when you can't get somewhere because it's not totally global anymore. If you're going to be mad at anyone, be mad at the backdooring ******s who made that nerf seem necessary. Backdooring the nexus is a **** move, admit it. And you can still do it, even. Just not quite as well. Only the teleport range of TF's ult was nerfed, the enemy reveal is still global.

If you want to compare LoL to other MOBA games, Heroes of Newearth has a hero who's ult gives her global teleport, and they long ago nerfed it to where she was not allowed to use it to port within a certain radius of the enemy nexus at all, and this is when most H o N character's abilities are much more powerful in comparison to LoL's characters, and even they got tired of that ****.