Attention citizens of Runeterra!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furt fantastic View Post
All Demacia is capable of thinking is of war and violence, they will only be satisfied when the entire world is infected with the disease they spread!
Huh...talk about irony.

Keiji Cupcakes

07-25-2011

I'm happy down here in the Voodoo kands, thanks.

-Krallna Marquinht, Summoner envoy of the gray order colony.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

07-25-2011

Though Noxus isn't quite as free spirited and free thinking as Zaun, they do have the strength to follow their ambitions, by any means necessary. This commonality is the bond our cities share. Stay Forever Strong Noxus!

-Cid Emblem, Zaunite bartender

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Hatal View Post
All those who want this war to be over join me and my master Veigar. Wtih your help we will bring all the nations to their knees and replace the weak and pathetic League with a new strong and efficient institution that will ensure peace all over Valoran
So how did stealing those balloons turn out for you

MidgetMarine

07-25-2011

I got a rather long story concerning the whole Noxus vs Demacia issue. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=951004

please read it.

Fendral

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furt fantastic View Post
As I'm sure you have known, the war between Noxus and Demacia is grim. Now every man, woman, and child, must take a stand. In Demacia, your own children are dragged away to serve in the suicidal military, you can only hope your loved ones aren't drafted into the "Dauntless Vanguard", run by the madman Garen, else I assure you you'll never see them again. The Demacian rulers care not for how many lives they put in jeopardy as long as they achieve their failed vision of "justice".

In Noxus, you are free! Creative and powerful minds are free to rise to their dreams! I assure you Noxus fights day and night for the good of man kind.

All Demacia is capable of thinking is of war and violence, they will only be satisfied when the entire world is infected with the disease they spread!

Brothers, sisters, the choice is obvious! Long live Noxus! Down with Demacia!
My bowels are more moving than your pathetic attempt at pro-Noxus propaganda. Perhaps if we call came from a land of pollution, perversion, and murder we would all think like you, however, we don't. Garen and the Dauntless Vanguard are beyond reproach, as is the will and valor of Demacia. If a citizen does not choose to follow the state we do not hunt them down, enslave them, or conduct horrific experiments on them as some neighboring countries have done in the past. No, Demacia is a land of free thought and progress. We only seek unity through strength and dedication. All hail Jarvan III! All hail Demacia!

MidgetMarine

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fendral View Post
My bowels are more moving than your pathetic attempt at pro-Noxus propaganda. Perhaps if we call came from a land of pollution, perversion, and murder we would all think like you, however, we don't. Garen and the Dauntless Vanguard are beyond reproach, as is the will and valor of Demacia. If a citizen does not choose to follow the state we do not hunt them down, enslave them, or conduct horrific experiments on them as some neighboring countries have done in the past. No, Demacia is a land of free thought and progress. We only seek unity through strength and dedication. All hail Jarvan III! All hail Demacia!
Agreed, Allegiance eternal.

ipleadthefif208

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fendral View Post
You are right you don't hunt them down if they don't agree, you simply execute them.

Aria Sachou

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJaxon View Post
Screw this I'm moving to Ionia.
Ionia's gonna get dragged in, Im moving to Canada.
They can't find me in ma igloo/beaver dam camo