Attention citizens of Runeterra!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Furt fantastic

07-24-2011

As I'm sure you have known, the war between Noxus and Demacia is grim. Now every man, woman, and child, must take a stand. In Demacia, your own children are dragged away to serve in the suicidal military, you can only hope your loved ones aren't drafted into the "Dauntless Vanguard", run by the madman Garen, else I assure you you'll never see them again. The Demacian rulers care not for how many lives they put in jeopardy as long as they achieve their failed vision of "justice".

In Noxus, you are free! Creative and powerful minds are free to rise to their dreams! I assure you Noxus fights day and night for the good of man kind.

All Demacia is capable of thinking is of war and violence, they will only be satisfied when the entire world is infected with the disease they spread!

Brothers, sisters, the choice is obvious! Long live Noxus! Down with Demacia!

Mjaxon

07-24-2011

Screw this I'm moving to Ionia.

WoozyWalruz

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJaxon View Post
Screw this I'm moving to Ionia.
Same +_+

Mitch Epyonfist

07-24-2011

For noxus!!!!

Irongrinder

07-24-2011

*Folds arms and shakes head.*

I think I'll sit this one out, if you don't mind. Total war isn't my style.

--Kelso Irongrinder, Illusionist

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Noxus shall reign supreme! Swain shall lead us to a victory over the Demacians!

Summoner Abyss

07-24-2011

*sighs* You seem to forget the part about bring the dead back to life, or use of unfair regulations and cheap shots to get what you want. it's clear noxus is disparate for more people to fight in there own civil war that's brewing in the shadows. I'm a proud summoner of Demacia, and will not take lightly insult our hero who saved Jarven the 4th many times. Name one hero of yours who still alive or hasn't been brought back to life by your foul use of magic.

Heliostorm

07-24-2011

Your petty conflicts only amuse the Voidborn, Runeterran.

Saggins

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner Abyss View Post
Name one hero of yours who still alive or hasn't been brought back to life by your foul use of magic.
Jericho Swain, the next Grand General of the Noxian High Command.

Unfortunately we can't brag about anyone having saved him as, being a competent leader, he generally doesn't need saving.

Summoner Abyss

07-24-2011

*laughs* Swain seems to be getting himself in much more trouble then Jarvin has ever been in. Starting a war without the leagues permission over silly mining rights I'm sure they could just ask one of there many allies for help oh wait they don't have any. But you did name one hero who hasn't been brought back to life and is viewed a hero, but I'm sure after all this is over that will change.