[Suggestion] Space Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slanzinger

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeonus View Post
Ability - Gravity Well
Toggle
Passive - Pulls units nearer to you higher ranks affect more units with the final rank affecting even champions
Active - The gravity well collapses on the targeted unit slowing their movement by 25% and repelling all units around them for x amount of seconds

Khajios if you want this skill Rank it
I think have it as a toggle without a passive - active sucks in enemies in a certain AoE and drains mana. That way you can still run away from things.

Aeonus

09-08-2009

k
sounds decent
How about this then

E - Gravity Well
slows and draws enemies in a radius around you inward slowing attack speed and run speed for x amount of seconds.
Rank 1 Small Radius 5 Seconds 25 Mana/sec
Rank 2 Small Radius 8 Seconds 40 Mana/Sec
Rank 3 Medium Radius 8 Seconds 50 Mana/sec
Rank 4 Medium Radius 10 Seconds 50 Mana/sec
Rank 5 Large Radius 12 Seconds 100 Mana/sec , Also causes debuff that slows Attack and Run speed for an additional 3 seconds.

How's this?

1337parker

09-08-2009

Blah Blah - Son of Sol

Fist of the Sun
Son of Sol charges at a target dealing X damage and stunning a target for 2.5sec. + some random amount of scaled ability power

Solar Wind
Wind propels him forward giving him X% increased run speed and leaves cold in his path slowing units that follow the same path.

Fury of Mars
passive - 5/10/15/20/25% increased attack speed
Activate - Son of Sol punches the ground around him slowing movement speed by 5/10/15/20/25% and deals X damage + ability power

Ultimate - Thunder of Jupiter
Basically a chain lightning. Deals X damage and bounces X times getting X% reduced damage each jump. It's never able to hit the same target twice.

Passive - the Milky Way
With the power of a galaxy at Son of Sols hand he gains increased damage while attacking champions.

Khajios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

If anyone ever played Age of Myths (Wc3 map)
the astral mage can call down stars to orbit him
We could do something simalar, making a unit spiral around the caster,
dealing damage and taking damage when it hits other units

Not only would it be a way to deal with a creep, if your careful you can push enemy
champions around with it

It should probably have a timer of some sort, or have them spiral inwards getting closer and after 3 or 4 rotations they are right next to you

Khajios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337parker View Post
Blah Blah - Son of Sol

Fist of the Sun
Son of Sol charges at a target dealing X damage and stunning a target for 2.5sec. + some random amount of scaled ability power

Solar Wind
Wind propels him forward giving him X% increased run speed and leaves cold in his path slowing units that follow the same path.

Fury of Mars
passive - 5/10/15/20/25% increased attack speed
Activate - Son of Sol punches the ground around him slowing movement speed by 5/10/15/20/25% and deals X damage + ability power

Ultimate - Thunder of Jupiter
Basically a chain lightning. Deals X damage and bounces X times getting X% reduced damage each jump. It's never able to hit the same target twice.

Passive - the Milky Way
With the power of a galaxy at Son of Sols hand he gains increased damage while attacking champions.
Well, I was aiming for at gravity based moved, so I suppose I should have said gravity mage. That dude would be a fun harasser though

Aeonus

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajios View Post
If anyone ever played Age of Myths (Wc3 map)
the astral mage can call down stars to orbit him
We could do something simalar, making a unit spiral around the caster,
dealing damage and taking damage when it hits other units

Not only would it be a way to deal with a creep, if your careful you can push enemy
champions around with it

It should probably have a timer of some sort, or have them spiral inwards getting closer and after 3 or 4 rotations they are right next to you
LMAO I'd laugh so darn hard if that were actually implemented a minion gets caught in a Gravity Field and spins around you like a top smacking other minions and champs around
That'd be fricken hilarious.....

1337parker

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajios View Post
Well, I was aiming for at gravity based moved, so I suppose I should have said gravity mage. That dude would be a fun harasser though
Eh. Yeah, I know. That just my take on a "space mage". It'd be a ***** to play against him. Lol.

Khajios

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeonus View Post
LMAO I'd laugh so darn hard if that were actually implemented a minion gets caught in a Gravity Field and spins around you like a top smacking other minions and champs around
That'd be fricken hilarious.....
Wouldn't it?
Go try playing the WC3 map Age of Myths and try the astral mage, its halarious
Sure, your not going to get many kills (completely dependent on the map version btw) but your going to be really annoying, and your probably not going to die.

I think ill go play that later today, lol. Its not a bad idea to look at other games heroes and take ideas, as long as its not a real copy.