[Suggestion] Space Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khajios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

For anyone who played the warcraft 3 map Advent of the Zenith, you know what I am talking about.

there was a hero in that with abilities that required creeps to use.

The first was to push a creep backwards and make it explode
The second lifted a creep off the ground and you could drop it as a bomb.
The third was mana regen
the fourth was an anti gravity shield that repelled melee attackers.
and the fourth was a copy of the second, effecting all units nearby.

Obviously, we shouldn't copy the hero exactly, but the hero was really fun to play, even if it didn't work so well PvP, anyone got suggestions on what abilities he should have?

For one of them, I would like something like the gravity shield, but if placed on the ground it dragged units twords the target, if placed on a unit it pushed them away.

Anyone else like the idea?

Aeonus

09-07-2009

Ability - Gravity Well
Toggle
Passive - Pulls units nearer to you higher ranks affect more units with the final rank affecting even champions
Active - The gravity well collapses on the targeted unit slowing their movement by 25% and repelling all units around them for x amount of seconds

Khajios if you want this skill Rank it

Khajios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeonus View Post
Ability - Gravity Well
Toggle
Passive - Pulls units nearer to you higher ranks affect more units with the final rank affecting even champions
Active - The gravity well collapses on the targeted unit slowing their movement by 25% and repelling all units around them for x amount of seconds

Khajios if you want this skill Rank it
Thats rather nice. Seeing as hes a mage, he wont get to much gain out of forcing other units to go by himself as passive, but there are situations it would be good in, such as stopping runners or getting people together to take AoE damage. I also love the annoyance factor XD

Aeonus

09-07-2009

Yep, Rank 5 would really cheese ppl off as they slow down and move backwards lol

Cantor

09-07-2009

Sounds like hell when you're trying to run from say... Jax. Gets pulled toward you faster. Maybe you could cast the well at a point. So if you were running you could throw it behind the enemy hero and he'd be slowed trying to get out of the well and to you.

Aeonus

09-07-2009

Well if Jax were slowed and you were already running like a crazed monkey he'd have issues coming after you
Now I'm not 100% sure how this would fair with Warwick if you were low health and did this, that blood scent can be a real killer.

Cantor

09-07-2009

I'm just saying that unless this hero was damn fast, having an ability that SPEEDS UP enemy chasers is a death sentence in this game.

Aeonus

09-08-2009

That's the reason you activate it and push them away
besides only Rank 5 would pull Champs in and you could use it to pull them into towers and such.

Cantor

09-08-2009

You make some good points, and I do like the skill, it has a lot of potential utility, I just don't think its best as a passive exactly the way you'd written it

Aeonus

09-08-2009

Nothing ever works 100% the way I write it that's the reason you can go back and edit & revise lol