Lee Sin breaks Poppy ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

el chomb0

07-24-2011

Hey guys,

Noticed in a game today that their Lee SIn was able to slow our Poppy even when her ult was up (and not targeting Lee Sin). Am I right in thinking that Poppy should be immune to all forms of CC (except from champ targeted with ult)?

If so, has anyone else noticed this issue? I have not tried reproducing it as of yet so it may have just been a one-off problem that happened in that game.

el chomb0

07-25-2011

bump, anyone with any info? Neither I nor any of my friends have Lee Sin to test it out

CuttingOnions

07-25-2011

pics would be cool...

Orionsbane

07-25-2011

maybe he hit her with the e before she ulted and hit the slow second effect after.. a replay would be nice so we could actually see this.

fyi lee sins slow is 2 skills one marks the target with a reveal and dose damage the other one applies the slow to any currently marked target. so its possible since its a 2 stage skill it may have already applied the initial effect before she ulted and then it makes sense it would allow him to slow her regardless of the ult as its the same skill effect already on her just activating its secondary effect.

Boboid

07-25-2011

While it's true that Cripple is only the secondary portion of the skill it's far from logical that it should apply the slow simply because the mark was added before Poppy's ult was activated. That's simply not how the chain of events should unfold, example:
1, Tempest is cast, hits Poppy, Poppy is marked, Secondary portion of spell now able to be cast
2, Poppy uses her ultimate on champion X, poppy is now immune to all damage, CC, slows, none of these effects may be applied to her during this time
3, Cripple is used, projectile is released ( yes there is a projectile assosiated with Cripple and it is very possible to spell shield it much as you would a Taric stun )Poppy is currently immune to all forms of cc/slow/damage
4, Cripple does not effect Poppy due to her immunity.

Long story short when Poppy activates her ult no outside source should be able to apply any debuffs or damage of any kind.

el chomb0

07-26-2011

To those asking for replays/pics, I'd really love to get them but I wasn't running replay software at the time. Also, as I said before, neither myself nor any friends have Lee Sin to get these Would be awesome if one of you guys could test it out

Miko

07-26-2011

I will test it...

el chomb0

07-27-2011

Any luck misha?