Should the Tribunal be...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tehsneak

07-23-2011

Shut down till replays are added to the tribunal report logs to go along with the chat log?

Seen way too many liers making rage reports because they dont like someone or want to get at them for some reason, this will prevent it.

BlackoutGR

07-23-2011

i wish it could b possible, but the amount of info is massive.

HatLlama

07-23-2011

Correct. I find it odd that they'd even have this tribunal thing with only a very basic amount of information to go by. Normally you'll have console logs at least but here we don't even get that.

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

The massive amount of data that would need to hosted and constantly downloaded would be ludicrous. It just wouldn't be feasible.

Zielmann

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsneak View Post
Shut down till replays are added to the tribunal report logs to go along with the chat log?

Seen way too many liers making rage reports because they dont like someone or want to get at them for some reason, this will prevent it.
So participate in the tribunal and vote to pardon in these situations.

I don't think tribunal needs replays for it to be effective. It could use a little more info on the games, but full-blown replays may be a bit much.