RotN Recruiting NOW

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeepBleu

07-23-2011

Official Website: www.RotNerds.com

RotN is Recruiting:

Description: RotN stands for Revenge of the Nerds. We are a casual clan recruiting players good and bad. For the more serions players however we host tournaments where you can win prizes. It doesn't matter what elo score or how experienced you are, you are here to either learn or just enjoy yourself. There is no age limit, we go by the level of maturity.

Benefits:
-Win prizes from our challenges, tournaments and community events
-Meet new people from around the world
-Improve and become a better player from our "Report Card" system
-Stay updated with news from our blog
-Organized community and friendly environment
-Active community forums

Ultimate Challenge:
We are famous for hosting our Ultimate Challenges. Every month we host an Ultimate Challenge where all our members can try and complete our impossible champions builds. The player with the top score will win the title of The Ultimate Challenger and receive a the grand prize. If you are able to maintain your status and win a second challenge consecutively your prize will be doubled from the original prize and perhaps tripled a third time.

In-Houses:
We try to get as many In-Houses as possible we are usually very active, so expect there to be a lot of in house community games. It is not required to play an In-House. If you wish to just run a normal game that is fine too. We strongly suggest you participate in our official RotN In-Houses every Friday Nights. The simple reason is that during official RotN In-House games a Admin or Moderator will be attending and active. This helps keep everyone on good behavior.

Requirements:
First I suggest you download Raidcall. Raidcall is a chat client that all members are required to download. Even if you are just looking for some questions to be answered it's best to contact me through Raidcall. Raildcall is a fantastic program and you will find out why once you adapt to such a wonderful program.
Once you've made the final decision to become a member you are required to sign up on our website (website posted bellow). The last and final step is to play a few games with either me or other Moderators / Administrators from the website. Shorty a "Report Card" will be posted on our forums based on how you played.

Report Card:
Why do we grade members? It helps identify the player in where to improve at. Also it can be a useful tool for other members to refer to. We grade members out of five stars
[* Needs Improvement, ** Satisfactory, *** Decent, **** Good, ***** Excellent]. We also classify the style of the player [Defensive, Passive Aggressive, Agressive, and Very Aggressive]. All new members are required to have at least one report card. All members can only be tested once a month maximum. We understand that everyone can have there bad games, if we feel that the game was unjustified to your full potential we will allow for a retest. Your report will be based on several games. Never take the grading report in offence we are here to help you, not to become your enemy. We strongly suggest you participate in every Official Inhouse nights so you can receive a grade ASAP.

Rules:
Fu*k rules, just be friendly to each other. Raging is natural but crossing the line and bashing other members is unacceptable. It's just a game so enjoy yourself. If you can't handle a loss GTFO.

Visit our website for more info!
www.RotNerds.com

Raidcall ID: 4748385

DeepBleu

07-24-2011

bump

DeepBleu

07-24-2011

bump

DeepBleu

07-24-2011

bump

Robertgob

07-24-2011

hi, im pretty interested in this ill add you as soon as my laptop finishes patching

DeepBleu

07-24-2011

Sweet I can give you more info the next time I see you're online.

DeepBleu

07-25-2011

bump

Srsbsnsgaiz

07-25-2011

Registered, downloaded axon and sent a F-request.

DeepBleu

07-26-2011

bump

MrVanHousen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

im interested in this will add you in game