Just Had 3 Griefers *sigh*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evil Bob

07-23-2011

We werent doing too bad only -10kills and -3 towers than team "204" (3 players) decided to sell what they had and buy atk spd items, went down hill from there...

Evil Bob

07-23-2011

After 10min in Leona decided to follow...

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

I would cover up the name, calling players out is frowned upon.

Evil Bob

07-23-2011

Done

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

both teams just saying

CherriPoppins

07-23-2011

I hate **** like this, I am not going to defend their behavior. But... what if they decided to try a 'blitz' strategy to change the game around and speed rush a base. Collectively the 3 players have 24 deaths and 15 kills + assists. That is only a 9 kill behind, and with the diminishing returns it could have been little gold in the end.

In fact, I wonder if THESE players were REALLY good and smart, and it is your noob ass that doesnt understand that continuing a course is a bad strategy.

Of course you WHINE and cry baby it up and this will end in the tribunal with a clear cut punish.They could have had a valid tactic and once you get 9 deaths behind, your current strategy is broken.

I hate players like you the most cause you tell players like me who try to out think the meta game and in the end your lack and ability to cope with loss causes thoughtfull players like me to get banned....

HatLlama

07-23-2011

Yep it could be a push/backdoor strategy, however after all that they only got a single turret kill, and there are clearly no wards or boots to make it work. I would most probably punish these people if I had the case.

Mísanthropic

07-24-2011

How many times a day would you say this happens to you, RydasQ420? And do you have any personal suspicions as to "why" they'd do these things?

Evil Bob

07-24-2011

I get leavers every now and than but this is the 1st time i had a whole team give up half way through a game, somehow the game manage to drag out another 10-15min from initial start of grief

Timeless

07-24-2011

did you win ?