Sometimes, nature make me rage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hipparchus

07-23-2011

This afternoon, at 13 o'clock, I was suprised during a game by a sudden electric storm. We lost electricity for a few hour, instantly leading me to be disconnected from the game.

Most people say that you should be sure before starting a game that you have the time, but sometime things are out of your control. It's not the first time that happen i think that it is unfair to be penalised for something that I haven't even done. (Was I pissed when I saw the power shut down).

NecroticBinder

07-23-2011

Your leaves will partially disappear over time, and by that I mean leaverbuster stops counting them, so if its infrequent enough, like an actual power outage, or a lightning storm you shouldn't be affected, at most a day suspension I'd doubt you'd get anything severe if it was just uncontrolled.

Vardiusa

07-23-2011

I think that I've left three times in about 200+ games, all of which were out of my control and I've suffered no consequences. So, even though there are some people who act like any little thing that they do gets them banned or whatnot, I think that you have to be a consistent leaver to get punished.

Stupafly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardiusa View Post
I think that I've left three times in about 200+ games, all of which were out of my control and I've suffered no consequences. So, even though there are some people who act like any little thing that they do gets them banned or whatnot, I think that you have to be a consistent leaver to get punished.
same, i got leaver lvl 1 my first week playing for a couple leavers. ever since then i have never had any problems wit leaver lvls, warnings, or bans