Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haste

07-23-2011

I left one game like last week, and I had an emergency around an hour ago. I got banned for "abandoning" my team. We won anyway... so I don't see how I got banned. I think the Tribunal or LeaverBuster is just a stupid mechanic.

SimplyAlive

07-23-2011

You don't get banned for 1 leave or AFK.

Haste

07-23-2011

Well I did get banned.
Should I write a support ticket or what?

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Here are your stats
Played Won Lost Left
Normal 906 447 459 49 (5.41%)
Ranked 174 93 81 3 (1.72%)

I would say you have a habit of it and you got hit, I would say you can make a support but they can see your history even better than we can.

Leeroy Jenkinsv1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

fking OWNED

Methelod

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aVocation View Post
Waah, I grief games and got caught, therefor the system that punished me is bad, also I hate the police they are bad to because they punish me if I break the law.

I translated it for you.

Haste

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
Here are your stats
Played Won Lost Left
Normal 906 447 459 49 (5.41%)
Ranked 174 93 81 3 (1.72%)

I would say you have a habit of it and you got hit, I would say you can make a support but they can see your history even better than we can.
Because I had bad internet?

Methelod

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aVocation View Post
Because I had bad internet?
However unfortunate, if you have bad internet or frequent power outages, you're still the one considered responsible for leaves, if Riot added exceptions then all the leavers would try and fall under this category.

Aztecgeneral

07-23-2011

Look son all am sayin is that one am an avid gamer i devote much time into perfecting my skills into this game but not too much that i leave me REAL buisness behind but i thought i could find a sae haven in co-op vs ai because i left to normal games but i continued to play but then i was just afk for one AI game and the thing banned me for 3 days look am just sayin i have entered co-op games for its 3vs5 and we just demolish those bots like hurricane katrina.....-_-(no pun intended) anyway i think the systems on AI games should be more lenient and allow leavers to have some lee-way thats all this game is just 2 serious