What if I were to report a random person every game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mantra Asura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEEENCH View Post
You guys need to stop bashing zeus for everything he says. Everything he says is logical and true in some way. Accept the truth, the tribunal is flawed. I see what riot is trying to do with it and, as for now, it is one of the worst things that they implemented (im talking about the curent state of the system). The only thing thry need is a replay system, nothing more, but right now its not existant. People base their choice wether to punish or pardon on a chatlog, a score and a couple few more things. Idk but i dont think an actual court works that way. Downvote me now for explaining my position on the matter.
Upvoted, and the only explanation you get is that your opinion is completely objective, unlike most I've seen up untill now. You made a correct point and should feel good about it, Hats off to you .

Methelod

07-25-2011

I don't bash Zeus, I counter his posts. Everything is flawed, no its not one of the worst thing's they have implemented. A replay system for the tribunal would, zomg so much bandwidth, and what about those of us who don't want to have to spend an hour overlooking a case when 7/10 you can tell if they are guilty or not by the chat logs and all that. More information would be helpful but currently the system dissuades trolls, so its working as intended.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEEENCH View Post
You guys need to stop bashing zeus for everything he says. Everything he says is logical and true in some way. Accept the truth, the tribunal is flawed. I see what riot is trying to do with it and, as for now, it is one of the worst things that they implemented (im talking about the curent state of the system). The only thing thry need is a replay system, nothing more, but right now its not existant. People base their choice wether to punish or pardon on a chatlog, a score and a couple few more things. Idk but i dont think an actual court works that way. Downvote me now for explaining my position on the matter.
I dont bash zeus he bashes himself, just saying. IF it werent for the majority of his posts always acting out like Riot was some bad company lying about what they do and such. Tribunal does need some minor improvements. But Reds have posted stating that the system is working and that the opposite of what zeus claims has been going on. A reply system would take up too much information let alone take up more time for a case to be solved. Majority of the cases I have done have been pretty easy(I have hit the pardon button before "auto punish" comment is made).

So until Zeus can post some actual proof of anything that he spurts he will continue to be a tin foil hat conspiracy mad person.