What if I were to report a random person every game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
I hope you have your picture on a wall in riot sir.

Megore

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
We have a strong incentive to make sure the Tribunal is actually working as intended, so we do audit the cases regularly. False punishes are very rare. In fact, our percentage of false pardons is actually much higher than false punishes.

But personally, I'd rather be in a more forgiving community anyway, even if it means letting a few bad people slip through the cracks.
Thats why we need more defined guidelines.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Stop being mad that a Red is posting and shooting down your little tin foil hat theories.

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
We have a strong incentive to make sure the Tribunal is actually working as intended, so we do audit the cases regularly. False punishes are very rare. In fact, our percentage of false pardons is actually much higher than false punishes.

But personally, I'd rather be in a more forgiving community anyway, even if it means letting a few bad people slip through the cracks.
I admit, I usually favor my pardon button more than punish

Balrog CS

07-23-2011

I love Riot Montag's attitude on the matter.

Raptamei

07-23-2011

Those red posts are unrelated to my original point, and when I pointed this out I got downvoted. Cool.

Mísanthropic

07-23-2011

Quote:
Stop being mad that a Red is posting and shooting down your little tin foil hat theories.
Shooting them down with what? More hearsay? They can say one thing while doing another, hence I require proof. Else, their "claim(s)" and "hearsay" fall on deaf ears.

TPOTK1NG

07-23-2011

Quote:
Shooting them down with what? More hearsay? They can say one thing while doing another, hence I require proof. Else, their "claim(s)" and "hearsay" fall on deaf ears.
Red has more value than what you say Zeus, you aint mario you dont have one ups on riot

Mísanthropic

07-23-2011

Quote:
Red has more value than what you say Zeus HUUUURRRR, you aint mario you dont have one ups on riot DUUUURRRR

TPOTK1NG

07-23-2011

Quote:
Sad that you really have nothing to say