Rammus passive synergy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gutter

09-07-2009

I actually find myself putting out impressive DPS as Rammus, and I think part of it has to do with his passive.

His passive basically lets him last hit creeps better, which for him is a pretty big improvement. By not having horrendous auto-attack damage you can better support yourself during the early game, and during late game it lets you push better. Having it give him ability power would make him more of an assassin but I'd rather be able to push.

I like it as it is. Please don't change it! =P.

Almitt

Adjudicator

09-07-2009

it does boost with a well speced defensive curl aswell, he can do alot of dmg by activating it.

Elmentar

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almitt View Post
it does boost with a well speced defensive curl aswell, he can do alot of dmg by activating it.
Yeah, this is something I didn't think about for the first few games I played him, but activating his shield can almost double his damage early on if you max it out. Pretty awesome.

CrnaAvet

09-08-2009

Thanks for the replies ppl. I can understand what you are saying and I agree. He really needs it for creep farming ( not so much for towers since tremors melt em) but that cold be taken care off by increasing his dmg slightly as he levels up. Late game I really dont need that much dmg cause I dont plan on fighting 1vs1. Late game = team effort.

In team fights Ill just curl in and slow enemy team, pop def curl, tremors and start taunting enemyes of my team and continue to slow them by curling again. That passive damage is good to have but imo it really isnt that essential for supporting your team. Main damage in my case comes form tremors, sunfire capes and def curls dmg return.

Guess it all comes down on individual playstyles and builds. Thanks for making me see the other side of the medal.

klorinator

Adjudicator

09-08-2009

Don't forget that taunt reduces enemy armor so that large amount of attack dmg wont be mitigated as much after a taunt.