Just a question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

I'd like a red to answer this at one point please.
If it is NOT against the rules/a punishable offense to be bad at the game.
Then why is "unskilled player" something you can report someone for?

StardustMirage

07-23-2011

they can report you for anything, but being unskilled will not be punished.
Mad people are just crazy with "reports" and it has annoyed me.

Xanata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

I know that, but riot said that being unskilled isn't punishable but it shows as one the options for the report just like verbal abuse does, so I am wondering what's going on.

StardustMirage

07-23-2011

well Rage is not an uncommon thing in this game.
RAGE occurs 90% of the time. So you can just ignore these guys even if they report you, riot still say being noob is nt punishable

LadyLothiriel

07-23-2011

Quote:
I know that, but riot said that being unskilled isn't punishable but it shows as one the options for the report just like verbal abuse does, so I am wondering what's going on.
I have heard - but no idea if it's a fact - that being reported as unskilled will factor somehow in the matchmaking process, so in a later game you will be matched with teammates more on your own skill level.

TPOTK1NG

07-23-2011

When you see the reported reasons in the tribunal it shows what the player has been reported for. Unskilled is not a punishable report, it was just what another player thought that current player should be reported for. You can look at the other and see that the player isnt being reported for just being bad normally.