twisted fate needs changes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taren

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazraks View Post
all i was saying was that twisted fate does not do good normal attack, even the guide recommends not using pick a card, more or less attack items. he is not ment to be a caster, he is ment to be an assasin. his normal attack is pitiful. with 4 of the best items karthus aoe tick was doing as much damage as my normal attack was.
Don't forget the guide was made before the latest patch. Pick a Card is now worth it. I played a really powerful assassin version by effectively using pick a card to chase and stun. Also the world slow/teleport is amazing.

Bianary

09-08-2009

Quote:
i die before they run out of mana, cause everyone has stuns and intrupts and silences, i have a slow and a very small chance for a stun. and that is a 5 second cool down.
TF is not a good 1v1 on equal ground champion, and with his teleport and mobility he shouldn't be getting himself into that situation in the first place.

Quit trying to play him as a solo ganker and you'll do better.

Kazraks

09-08-2009

arent assasins supposed to be good solo gankers?

klorinator

Adjudicator

09-08-2009

Timing is probably the most important factor to playing good twisted fate(as a carry). If you can master timing on pick a card you can be extremely dangerous, even as a solo ganker. Where he really shines is cutting off the escape routes of fleeing enemies to finish them off, in doing this you will most often gain solo exp as well as the kill bounty. A good Twisted fate can get really strong really fast.

Bianary

09-08-2009

Quote:
arent assasins supposed to be good solo gankers?
He's an assassin in the "finish a weakened target" sense, due to his mobility.

Most assassins do not go 1v1 against an opponent that can see them coming. When was the last time you heard of an assassin challenging someone to a duel? That's about what you're doing if you charge head on against a full health opponent as CM, and yes you will get stomped.