To the people saying that Hybrid Kayle is gone with her passive..

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1d6d3ffc5d25bf1bdf6f0

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by youboun View Post
Tweakerboy didn't say anything, there's nothing to listen to.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1006034

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1006236
.....

Quote:
Free gold passives are toxic
Using that word just makes you look dumb. Especially when you're wrong.

Quote:
Hybrid Kayle is still going to be alive after this remake
Questionable. Hybrid Kayle was already starting to fall out of fashion ( at least,a "true" hybrid kayle, as opposed to grabbing 1 or 2 hybrid items then going AP ). Taking away her AD->AP scaling and nerfing the damage steroid on her Q makes AD a lot less attractive on her. Hybrid will only really work if the AR shred on her passive ends up being really really strong at max stacks, otherwise you should probably just go AS/AP or on-hit like Kog'maw or certain Teemo builds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-22-2011

I'm thinking this was quite possibly the worst thing they could have done to me, personally. I mean, yeah, it's NICE to shred armor like wet tissue paper, but that's not going to happen with no AD scaling period, and what little benefit she got from it is now moot. So her auto attack, which is going to become a spam every 7 seconds, is now going to become IRRITATING and weak.

No, Hybrid Kayle isn't dead, but AP Yi isn't dead either, and that doesn't make him competent. Actually, anything AP Yi can kill straight up is useless.

EDIT: I said the last one because I'm going to try AP Yi against a competent Kayle after the remake. And if I win, my already weak early game with Kayle (Not because she's weak, because I'm weak early personally) is now going to become absolutely worthless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MightyPillow

Senior Member

07-22-2011

everyone relax, they can always buff/nerf her however

REMEMBER RYZE?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EagleSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-22-2011

err... vlad and jax have a free gold passive? I was unaware of this...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coersion

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSun View Post
err... vlad and jax have a free gold passive? I was unaware of this...
Vlad gets AP from HP, and HP from AP. Seriously, how could you have forgotten about this?

Jax gets health from a certain stat, i'm not sure but it makes him tankier the stronger he gets.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiZoku Ou Ni View Post
Clearly you are a pro Kayle when you have played 0 ranked games with her amirite? So we should all listen to you, instead of Tweakerboy, who is at 2100 ELO with Kayle as his main champ.

What a tarded community.
He's telling you to actually playtest something before you jump to conclusions.

Go ahead, stay stupid. Don't heed him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1d6d3ffc5d25bf1bdf6f0

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coersion View Post
Vlad gets AP from HP, and HP from AP. Seriously, how could you have forgotten about this?

Jax gets health from a certain stat, i'm not sure but it makes him tankier the stronger he gets.
Jax gets health from AP and AD.

And no, that's not "toxic"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coersion

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alidfe View Post
Questionable. Hybrid Kayle was already starting to fall out of fashion ( at least,a "true" hybrid kayle, as opposed to grabbing 1 or 2 hybrid items then going AP ). Taking away her AD->AP scaling and nerfing the damage steroid on her Q makes AD a lot less attractive on her. Hybrid will only really work if the AR shred on her passive ends up being really really strong at max stacks, otherwise you should probably just go AS/AP or on-hit like Kog'maw or certain Teemo builds.
"true" hybrid kayle you are referring to doesn't exist anymore, mainly because of the lack of hybrid items. The hybrid kayle I'm referring to is the kind that gets a guinsoo, gunblade, greaves, and maybe a nashors. Also I'm thinking that a malady black cleaver build could work well with Kayle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

welshdrag

Recruiter

07-22-2011

what the hell are you talking about when you say jax is based off a stat soon to be removed? Dodge? Surely you jest.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coersion

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alidfe View Post
Jax gets health from AP and AD.

And no, that's not "toxic"
Yes it is, it promotes snowballing. Tankyness is from 3 stats. Armor, MR, and HP. If he gets one of these stats simply from going glass cannon then how is this supposed to be balanced? From there he can simply get a Atmas and QSS and be virtually unstoppable.


1234567 ... 13