Champion Spotlight: Kayle, the Judicator

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MintiFresh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

that's not even a rework... that's just a couple nerfs and buffs to some of her abilities... why even post a spotlight? pointless.

RogueWolf011

07-22-2011

Owned!!!

CoonSan CoonSan

07-22-2011

Another spot light where phreak has over 15 kills at the end of the match. This never happens in ranked games. These spotlights show me nothing about how the character will actually work late game in a real game.

T3hdude

Recruiter

07-22-2011

Aw sht...I'm liking this new passive and i'm liking the items phreak has. I love doing on hit damage :3 Definitely gotta buy kayle now.

Harvester

07-22-2011

I don't play Kayle so I don't know very much about her, but what will her role be now? They made it sound like they were mostly increasing her dps, but I'm not sure which role that would make her now...

TiltedAxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Kayles about to get raped.

RapidestFlame

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Elements View Post
Im disappointed.

Thanks Riot for ruining my main - she was perfectly fine.... shoulda left her alone.... Why didnt you take the feed back from people like Tweakerboy seriously? I guess because you guys know so much more about Kayle than the one who mained her to 2100 Elo.....
its not like they made her or anything... or spent weeks making her... no no she just appeared ^_^
angels do that

Yakri

07-22-2011

I'm not sure I like her carrying less late game, but I guess I'll wait to pass judgement.

Sicariuss x3

07-22-2011

bad

itsa me

Carie

07-22-2011

make a few points, and get downvoted because noone can prove you otherwise, i am reediting this because its not worth my time to even worry about gaia/youtube wannabe forum posters to post a updated edit.