Champion Spotlight: Kayle, the Judicator

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x420 NoSquirtlex

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraSammi View Post
Level 24 who doesn't play Kayle has no say in this. You also have no say in anything because clearly you think this game is balanced when its not. Try again when you learn some facts.
the game is balanced for under 1500 elos. aka most people.

Group 1

07-24-2011

I'll tell you one thing. If I saw an Ash/Urgot/TF/MF/Any other ranged carry, who was 23/3 I'd expect ALOT more damage output. This is horrible.

1. Having clips of a fed champion in your spotlight isn't giving the playerbase a fair look at Kayle's power.

2. If her damage is mediocre after being heavly fed, imagine how it would be on a 7/2 kayle end game. I'm honestly more afraid of facing a tibbers while annie sits at her tower.

ItsJustPain

07-24-2011

No matter what champ people plays
Always the dumb players will loss

Then when they give Roit too many QQ
they nerf the champ
It will always be this or that

There is no balanced champ
its like rocks paper scissors
they nerf one champ
they got to nerf everyone of them

Still one thing i don't understand
Why they nerfed that rab hat from 155 to 140
This change the AP for AP players
and AD will be stronger
now they will need to nerf another item to balance it

GreyScout

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBen View Post
Rework = Nerf

Rework Ryze = Nerf!

Rework Eve = Nerf!

Rework Kayle = Nerf!

Got it!

Poor TF, Tryndamere, Shen and Panth
Well, you have to remember: Phreak CANNOT ever admit he isnt THE BEST MOST AMAZNG PLAYER ever, so whenever he gets badly beat, he blames the toon he was beaten by being OP: next week, reworked.

So, I blame whoever keeps taking my 450 champs and raping Phreak with them: We know hes no good, DONT rape him, he will just have the champ nerfed....please, pander to his ego when you play him and let him win, unless you want to see your fav champs destroyed.

That or rape him with every champ so much he quits, his opinions and playstyles are so limited and 1dimensional. Im not great, but I see and accept that: He sux elephant nuts, and ends up looking bad even in Champion spotlights where he is being SET UP to look good....

RIOT: WHY YOU PAY THIS TOOL STILL: He's all fur coat and no knickers...

Will N Sanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

I agree, she does seem alot better, but her passive needed to be left alone. Kayle was the first champion I bought, and until I got to level 15, I was pretty freakin' good with her. Having her passive remain the way it was opened up so many paths. Now, she can't open those doors anymore. I'm sorry, but I hate you Riot. I love the game, but because of what you did to both Ryze and Kayle, I hate you. Ryze was fine the way he was. Bring out Rabbadons and he'd be bad ass. Now, Kayle, She could play nearly every roll. Tank/AD/AP/etc... Grab a Warmogs and an Atmas, and you got the early/mid game damage to do what is needed, and enough health to stay in a fight. Because of her passive, she would end up being very well rounded in everything that is needed. Riot. When you made the journal about her "getting a buff", though I know you didn't really say that, though it seemed like it, I thought her skills were going to be increased in damage, some extra early-game survivabilty, and thats it. Not completely screwing her up. Take this new passive and give us the old one back. Take this crappy looking armor, that a butterknife could probably penetrate, and give us the old armor back. We will keep the wings, but give us everything else back.
As for Ryze, you done screwed him up. I might get downvoted for this part, but oh freakin' well. All he freakin' needed was some damage boost, or range, or movement speed. Didn't matter which, as any of them would have improved him greatly. This new version, I think is actually pretty good, but it doesn't do as much burst as the old Ryze did. If we are going to have to deal with this mana puppet, then atleast boost his freakin' ult to 50% spellvamp. This 25% is ****. Morgana gets more spellvamp than he does just in her passive. I've unlocked her a week or so ago, and I'm actually alot better with her than I am Ryze, and Ryze is like my main caster. -.-; Fail Riot. Fail.

WAAAGHH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinhTran View Post
when i saw this i was like WTF kayle?!

btw did anyone notice phreak's kill/death ratio
he was basically fed through all the clips
is the spotlight supposed to only show a fed nerfed [aka remade] kayle?
Almost (if not every) spotlight Phreak is being fed. Also notice during the last fight that everyone ignored Phreak until it was only him and the tank left? Yeah.. he did no DPS even after being fed, that Ez did way more dmg than him.

Edit:
Oh, love the new skins/animations though

WAAAGHH

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyScout View Post
Well, you have to remember: Phreak CANNOT ever admit he isnt THE BEST MOST AMAZNG PLAYER ever
Phreak can't pronounce golem.

YokoNomi

07-24-2011

So far, how I see this is that somewhere down the line, you'll see a soraka with rylai's and rod of ages and that's all that will be needed to tank even the "heavy hitters", in this game.

I like how a support's own support gets nerfed, but a nuker gets buffed to nuke more (aka - Annie) in a previous patch. LOGIC?!

Non the less, I will wait until the new Kayle is released and even get her just to test her out. O_o

Uriah1

07-24-2011

This update feels alot like a nerf on a champ that was neither strong enough nor popular enough to make an impact on the way the game was played in the first place

YokoNomi

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriah1 View Post
This update feels alot like a nerf on a champ that was neither strong enough nor popular enough to make an impact on the way the game was played i the first place
I'm not supporting the nerf, but you have to look at the buffs as well. Consistent damage mixed with a slow like that is just as hurtful as simple heavy hitting. Kayle was never meant to be a single hit heavy damager like a carry. I highly doubt she'll be unplayable, rather a better support than before with the duration buffs given to her. It's a simple "Wait and see" type of thing atm however.