Champion Spotlight: Kayle, the Judicator

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smheck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Good

Nicdanger

07-24-2011

Worst.
Kog'maw.
Ever.

SkunkNFunk

07-24-2011

ssooooo my favorite champ is being nerfed..... GREAT! I really dont get why you would call it a rework when all you did was take away a great passive and gimp her other abilities. dont get me wrong I will try her out but i really feel like you are taking away the fun factor of playing kayle. when i think rework i think new abilities or maybe even slight changes but you nerf her reckoning and heal and shorten her RF and keep her lame azz ult which really only help for a few seconds and doesnt stop any CC. w/e i guess you gotta please the high elo people over the people like me who drop hundreds of dollars on your game.

Supreme Dragon

07-24-2011

I only play Kayle for the most part and I love that, in those videos, she couldn't get a SINGLE KILL by herself. Someone always had to swoop in and help her out.

Sort-of how she is now early-game.

I think they changed her, but left her usability exactly the same. I don't know how I feel about this. Her passive was awesome. But she kind-of feels like a reverse Sion. Looks to be AP, but really meant for AD.

DEA Heroin Hero

07-24-2011

Please do not rework champions Riot! (sorry if am I vulgar, but I see no idea of reworking already made, tested good champions... )

Vilantius

07-24-2011

wow... great job... her scaling wasn't that great to begin with, the only reason she was usable was because of her passive. If you got rid of her passive, you could have BUFFED her ratios and she'd still be weaker. also, if you want to play ranged carry, you've got like 25 choices.

tl;dr: Screw you, fire shurelia, or however you spell her name. She's a moron, and I'd be willing to bet money she smells funny.

Phocis

07-24-2011

Just played 7 games. All but one had Kayle in it some even had Kayle on both teams. Everyone is playing her before she gets nerfed.

Usually i see a kayle every other day or even once per three days.

Kehlin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

so... what is she good for now ?

JagBlack

07-24-2011

Who cares about Kayle being reworked? Where's our new map?

Talavar

07-24-2011

Magma chamber>kayle.. Omg release it already.. Ffs..