Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Open RP War

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhang Chunhua

07-22-2011

Quote:
MajesticRaven:
((It's fixed. The URL i was posting for the Picture was not being cooperative. I didn't know it needed to be JPEG like photobucket or anything. Anywho, can we either re-create this thread or delete all these random posts? It's been trolled so quickly))

((Please.))

K D Bonez

07-22-2011

Quote:
BitesizeNinja:
I slowly regain conciousness and scan my surroundings, vision blurred, and see two of my closest friends lying next to me. I call out their names as I regain my vision; and it is then that I realize that my attempts to awaken them are in vain. Looking around the battlefield, I am suddenly hit by the putrid stench of corpses that had been setting in the burning sun for hours. Taken aback I turn my head, just in time to see a figure running towards me, sword in hand. I attempt to move, but a searing pain in my legs tells my that I'm not going anywhere. I cringe as the figure closes in, but just as I hear the sound of what I presume to be the man's sword plunging into me, I crack open one eyelid and see my commanding officer standing above me, the tip of his spear now buried deep within the enemy soldier.

After having made his way down to the fields and into the fields of blood, Dragon spies the commanding officer with the spear; just another bounty for him to collect as he passes unseen between Noxian and Demacian alike. Slowly drawing his sword, he strikes it against the ground, causing a spark and igniting the fat that soaked the blade. Testing his blade on a few soldiers (not caring what side they were on) and watching them burn sufficantly, Dragon made his way toward the officer, aiming to decapitate the man and take something of his as a prize and proof of demise. With a swift leap over a small group of soldiers fighting around the two soldiers, Dragon lets loose a mighty warcry and strikes at his foe.

DarkShaella

07-22-2011

Quote:
MajesticRaven:
((It's fixed. The URL i was posting for the Picture was not being cooperative. I didn't know it needed to be JPEG like photobucket or anything. Anywho, can we either re-create this thread or delete all these random posts? It's been trolled so quickly))

If you want a srs RP, i'd definately suggest a new thread
i was just torlling this cause it seemed appropriate, considering your first post

LordHippoman

Recruiter

07-22-2011

((Agreed. I'll get in on this now that I know it's actually legit, but we should do a new thread.))

K D Bonez

07-22-2011

Quote:
LordHippoman:
((Agreed. I'll get in on this now that I know it's actually legit, but we should do a new thread.))

((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=11852170#post11852170 - new thread for serious RPers. If you want to continue RPing this scenario, go here.))

Daltii

07-23-2011

All around me there was chaos, something that was unbearable and painfull to watch. As scared as i was i ran for a group of our enemys. "Faster.. Faster" i shouted loudly as i smashed through their defenses with sheer force. Before i made it to the centre of the fight were i planned to aid the few allys i had left, a wall of darkness apeared that stopped me in my tracks. After a moment of quick thinking i reached for my sword and unsheathed it. As the tip met the sky a large light spread through the field, the discusting monsters surrounding me ran in fear as I sliced and diced a path through my obstacles. As i closed in on the group of friends and foes a large exsplosion rocked the battlefield and knocked me off my feet.. A wall of fire cut through the crowds and was heading strait for me, with a great effort i plunged the sword into the ground causing the earth around me to launch into the air and act as a barrier. However, it didnt last... The rocks flew over the top of my head as a surge of blue flames destroyed everything around it. In a final attempt to survive, using the last of my strength, i pulled hard on the hilt of the blade and swung it upwords slicing through the fire and narrowly avoiding death. Out of energy and low on morale i collapsed. "i failed you all" i whispered quietly to myself as the monsters closed in on me.

I closed my eyes as i lost conciousness hoping this would all just go away, but before anything happened a large ray of light cut through the clouds and shined on me. A larger, brighter ball of light apeared next to me, and from this light a woman appeared, like an angel had dropped from the heavens to save me and everyone around me. She grapped my hand, it was warm. Next to her another ball of light appeared wich then turned into a long staff that glowed like the sun. She twirled it in her hand and with a loud bang, all of the creatures that were surrounding me were blasted backwords with a shockwave. "My names Luxema, but you can call me Lux" she said in a cheerful tone.

Lux was the most beautiful woman i had ever seen, she really must have been an angel. She patted me on the head and then floated upwords into the sky. Her wand started to spin around her as she began to glow a rainbow colour. She curled her arms and legs into the shape of a ball, after a few seconds the light got brighter and she started to shout. Then out of nowhere she spread her arms and legs to theyre full extent and lights shot through the battlefield. These lights were so bright i had to cover my eyes.

As soon as the screems of our enemys had stopped i opened my eyes only to find everyone but my squad and Lux, had gone. "We did it!" shouted Lux, She then smiled and asked "so... whats your name?" "Dalton" I replyed, with a smile on my face.

"Well... Welcome to the League." ~ Lux

BitesizeNinja

07-23-2011

Quote:
K D Bonez:
After having made his way down to the fields and into the fields of blood, Dragon spies the commanding officer with the spear; just another bounty for him to collect as he passes unseen between Noxian and Demacian alike. Slowly drawing his sword, he strikes it against the ground, causing a spark and igniting the fat that soaked the blade. Testing his blade on a few soldiers (not caring what side they were on) and watching them burn sufficantly, Dragon made his way toward the officer, aiming to decapitate the man and take something of his as a prize and proof of demise. With a swift leap over a small group of soldiers fighting around the two soldiers, Dragon lets loose a mighty warcry and strikes at his foe.

A few of my allies drag my paralyzed self to the medicinal tent where the many clerics and priests stay busy all day. I am thrown up on a table and one of the more well-known Clerics walks over to me and begins muttering the complicated words of the spell he is casting on my useless legs. Suddenly, there is a blinding pain in my legs as they spring back to life. Seeing that I am mobile again, I am sent back out to the battlefield. I start to make my way over to the commander to whom I owe my life to properly thank him before something else happens. Rushing through the hundreds of soldiers, both living and dead, I notice a man, not wearing the colors of Demacia, yet not wearing those of a Noxian soldier either. The man is wielding a flaming sword, and is silently moving through the fray, killing all that stand before him, regardless of origin. It is then that I notice his gaze locked on the back of my commander's head. I attempt to run up and stop him, but I know that it is too late. The man lets out a vicious cry and leaps at the commander, sinking the burning steel into his back. I gaze in horror as he collapses to the ground, eyes glazed over. In a blind fury, I unsheathe my blade and charge at the killer; I had seen too much death that day. Whether I live or die was no longer up to me. It was in the Gods' hands now.

Eclipse Apostle

07-24-2011

Quote:
K D Bonez:
((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/434))

From afar on a high-rise, there, sitting against a tree, was a man who only went by the name of "Dragon". To most, he was simply a mercenary for hire, a bounty hunter, a vulture that preyed on the week, a cheap soul who would do anything for money. To those who had hired him, he was a deadly assassin on par with the famous Kinkou of Ionia. Though they didn't know how such a powerful freelance existed, they did not ask questions knowing he would avail his services to them.

Simply smiling to himself as he watched the constant bloodshed from both sides, Dragon could only think of how much he could rake in if he got a commanding officer. Getting up with no apparent grace, Dragon strode down toward the action, wondering if he could find his "Target".

(("Let the first strike be decisive and true" - Me))

This is such a horrid post. Let's just godmode the first thing that comes into my mind. No wonder the RP thing never went anywhere.

ipleadthefif208

07-24-2011

The newly risen corpse of Turin, old bodygaurd of the now deceased Prince Isildur, awoke in a forest outside of the battle. His thoughts at first came by as slow as the process to make amber. The first thought to finally reach him was "Gore" the next one "Where is my liege?".

Turin looked around him and found his sword. "Blood" the word whispered through his mind. Picking up his sword he started to shamble his way to the battle. As he got closer and closer he was able to compose himself. He sniffed the air, it smelled of salvation.