Open RP War

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

07-22-2011

((Take this seriously or leave. You don't get a third option))

DarkShaella

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
((Take this seriously or leave. You don't get a third option))
I put on my robe and wizard hat

LordHippoman

07-22-2011

Wait, is this actually legit all of a sudden? I had assumed Shurelia was trolling XD

DarkShaella

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHippoman View Post
Wait, is this actually legit all of a sudden? I had assumed Shurelia was trolling XD
as did I
because it looks like she is

Liath

07-22-2011

Smell of blood making me nauseous.. I became a vegetarian like 4 years ago! And blood always reminds me of hex-tech doctors and their needles. Once I was at a hospital and people were just lining up to have their blood analyzed. It was insane! and I had to stand in line as well!

When I woke up, I was just sitting in a chair listen to some stupid 'hero of the league' talk about 'bravery'. Wasn't fun. I thought, man, I can't handle class. I will join the army, and so I thought about that for a while. My dad thought I was high, and told me so, but I joined anyway.

So, now, here I am, on top of probably the biggest volcano in Runeterra, sniffing blood because a Deep Crow picked a fight with an old white guy. But this isn't about me. This all started when Nox embraced personal freedom and amphetamines. Those straight edge Demacians thought we were off our rocker, and we just moved out, told em we'd make it on our own. Now who's castle's built upon a giant skull-shaped mountain, *****es? We kick ass.

So anyway, I'm here and it smells like blood and you know what that reminds me of? Sometimes when I go to Morgana's for cookies, there's this shop next door that I think they just grill pieces of Urgot's tumors that he constantly has to cut off his back. It smells so bloody and nasty that I told myself, that is about 4 chromosomes from the regular old minotaur-bacon I eat every day, and I reevaluated my life choices and became a vegetarian. As a side note, sentient plants from the plague jungles are a delicious alternative.

So there's this spear sticking out of this guy, it's kinda gross. But I don't give a ****, cause I'm not that guy. So I take the spear, and look around - Dragon's over there busting fools' asses open with another spear, probably the one he got from a replica shop at Mt. Gargantua before they renamed it Mt. somethin-or-other, i can never remember the name of that place. They have really good fishing and biking in the summer, and I always wanted to go, but it's just so expensive and I only got 12 days off a year, you know? Anway, go Dragon go!

This field is huge. I bet we could make like 30 foot-ball fields and have a real "league of legends"! I'm kinda sick of watching that on tv, its basically that or some Rom-Com starring Taric and Sona. It's so phony! I can't stand watching that **** for very long, and then I'm just channel surfing between league matches for a while. I miss when we had sports leagues, but amphetamines kinda ruined that with really lopsided games! But this field has a bunch of rune crystals in it, so maybe we could make some inhibitors to guard against that kind of advantage?

What am I SAYING? I live in NOX and i fight for the universal right for every human to live and die as they please! I would gladly watch a foot-ball match where one side was doping, at least it'd be more entertaining than the evenly matched ones where they try to win on technicalities all the time, jumping on the ground and crying like they've just been told their favorite uncle was drowned in the blood of their cousins.

So anyway, this field is big, and there's a lot of blood but now I've got a mother****in spear, yo! And I pulled it out of a dead guy. I told you Nox was bad-ass. What other job can you say, that's what you did today? I get to go home and hang out at a bar and swapped messed-up stories like that all the time, and believe you me, this world is a wonderful place. It's truly outrageous, some of the stuff people see out here! Like right now, Dragon just solo'd 4 guys and a midget. Go Dragon go!

((and then i found 5 $))

BitesizeNinja

07-22-2011

I slowly regain conciousness and scan my surroundings, vision blurred, and see two of my closest friends lying next to me. I call out their names as I regain my vision; and it is then that I realize that my attempts to awaken them are in vain. Looking around the battlefield, I am suddenly hit by the putrid stench of corpses that had been setting in the burning sun for hours. Taken aback I turn my head, just in time to see a figure running towards me, sword in hand. I attempt to move, but a searing pain in my legs tells my that I'm not going anywhere. I cringe as the figure closes in, but just as I hear the sound of what I presume to be the man's sword plunging into me, I crack open one eyelid and see my commanding officer standing above me, the tip of his spear now buried deep within the enemy soldier.

DarkShaella

07-22-2011

yo i dropped 5$ anyone seen it?

SmileyDemon

07-22-2011

(If she is trolling then riot needs not let her post on forums. I always picture professionalism at riot especially the posts about official Rp's. If this isn't legit then it affirms my fears. If this turns out to be a fake I will be mailing a well worded letter to riot detailing what their employs are doing in their free time)

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
((Alright since this is suddenly legit, Shurelia I don't supposed you could post the rules and such up above? And I can't seem to save any profiles on your Profiles Galore site. Any chance of getting fixed?))

((Did you set up an account?))

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
((Did you set up an account?))
((It's fixed. The URL i was posting for the Picture was not being cooperative. I didn't know it needed to be JPEG like photobucket or anything. Anywho, can we either re-create this thread or delete all these random posts? It's been trolled so quickly))