A little help please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FancifuIUnicorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Hello community, today I was banned for what I assume is leaving games in progress. I've been having trouble with my video card and my game has been crashing here and there. Some help getting unbanned would be awesome. I would really like to play and your help would be appreciated.

Zephyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

If you got banned from the Tribunal, there's nothing they can do unless they completely lift your suspension. This happened to my friend about a week ago. Rivington the 3rd was responsible for his case and said he couldn't do anything about it unless they lifted his ban completely.

My advice: Go download another game while you wait for your suspension to lift. Also, if you find yourself crashing a lot during games, don't queue unless you've solved it or gotten a new computer.

Purrity

07-22-2011

update your video card driver

TPOTK1NG

07-23-2011

If you know your computer is having issues running the game simply dont play. You know that there is an issue and such. Try to fix your problem while waiting out the ban. You could try to make a support ticket though.