Journal of Justice: Noxus and Demacia at war in Kalamanda!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Datata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

can we have one of those fights again ,where the winner gets to choose a new item like the ionian boots

Koravel

07-22-2011

Nice catch on Leblanc. And yeah, I think it means Leblanc is actually the one who attacked Swain, for some reason.

Which would also mean she probably had Boram assassinated AND got rid of Kat and Cass's father.

What is she up to, and who is she up to it with?

ElCadejoWil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Le Blanc, Swain... High Commanders in Noxus are dead... I smell Black Rose...

Norgos

07-22-2011

I said this before but now I'm even more convinced that Kalamanda will become The Magma Chamber eventually. Evidence is shown by the volcano in the picture. Maybe some kind of magic from the war will cause the Chamber to be fully uncovered!

ickyandspike

07-22-2011

Volcano is Jarvan's Cataclysm

The Cronos One

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norgos View Post
I said this before but now I'm even more convinced that Kalamanda will become The Magma Chamber eventually. Evidence is shown by the volcano in the picture. Maybe some kind of magic from the war will cause the Chamber to be fully uncovered!
this would be awesome.

GeeGeeGabby

07-22-2011

Woot.

Always a nice read =)

Norgos

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickyandspike View Post
Volcano is Jarvan's Cataclysm
I have two points to counter that arguement.

1. That Jarvan is possibly LeBlanc in disguise so she shouldn't be able to properly do all the abilities that Jarvan can do. You can argue that the cataclysm is also part of the deception but it can still be up for debate. They also said that Jarvan has been missing for a while so this reinforces the idea that the Jarvan battling Swain might not be the real one.

2. This point is kind of weak but Jarvan may be hot headed but he's still the prince right? He should know his limits and not go all out against Swain like that if that Jarvan really was him.

EpicFrogNinja

07-22-2011

So if Swain's a raven, why can't he fly out of Jarvan's ult?

Xquizit Decorum

07-22-2011

"But I see this chain of events, these coincidences... and I have to ask: What if that isn't what happened?" - V for Vendetta

I must say, the puppetmaster behind this string of events has been pulling her strings very well. All events have been pointed at triggering war with Noxus, war with a state that has lost leadership and the previous war. Demacia is well-positioned to take advantage of the chaos to launch an offensive, which their leadership should be keen enough to exploit their advantage. Kalamanda has an alliance with Demacia, and there has been no indication of any changes to those terms. Of course, a war between the two factions would be disastrous for both sides, and Noxus will most likely use the nuclear option (unrestricted magical warfare) when things go south. This tactic should remind you of another villain's strategy - Emperor Palpatine's orchestration of the Clone Wars.

If history can offer us any lessons, the next move is to enforce political unity under LeBlanc's puppet by using the war as a rallying point for political support, while eliminating critics and political opponents. I can see why LeBlanc wants Demacia to win - Kalamanda possesses fabulous mineral wealth, and Demacia's kind public image will make cooperation with the subservient Kalamanda administration easier.

Thus, the key here is for Noxus to recognize their own weakness and take a diplomatic approach. Swain, the tactician, must surely recognize the signs that I pointed out. Let us hope that cooler heads prevail while Noxus redoubles its efforts at internal organization.