Waka's Eve Build (Sunfire Capes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wakazashi430

04-28-2010

*******http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/ctamblyn/eve1.jpg********
*******http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/ctamblyn/eve2.jpg********
http://s780.photobucket.com/albums/y...rrent=eve3.jpg
1 win 1 loss, tonight's games.

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
This is a solid build to try if you have a good ranged stunner on your team like Annie. I did this in a practice game against other lvl 30s and a few lvl 15+. It wasn't a true test vs. pro's but was a lot of fun.

At end game I was 24/4/13 with 5 sunfire capes, and a atma's impaler. I tanked their fountain for 30seconds at end acing them, and walking out to last hit the nexus. (Sold boots for impaler just for lawls) - Gold farm gets ridiculous as the sunfires stack... had sorc shoes until then.

Build
Dorans Ring + Hp pot
basic boots
Giants Belt
Sunfire Cape
Sorc Boots
Sunfire Cape, etc. etc.

Takes a while to farm, but gets good after 1 cape. You can jungle fairly well just with a doran's ring and hate strike spam inbetween laning.
I've never got the balls to try this Myself =(

Cuffs

04-28-2010

Find a buddy who plays twitch and have him use the same build. I did that once with my friend and we completely wrecked. Sure we had no tower-killing ability, but we still won

Private Lucky

04-28-2010

With my normal Eve build of max AP i can pretty much 2 shot a carry even if they have a bit of MR. Id rather have 600+ AP endgame then any number of sunfire capes. Oracles are even more of a pain with this build but it is easy to deal with. I have gone 29/3/22 before with Eve with the "cookie cutter" build. Although i do admit i go full sunfire when our team is already 10-0 in the first 10 min....

Eat dat chammich

04-28-2010

What I think is funny about Sunfire Cape haters is that they ALWAYS say that 40/80/120 dmg a second is "not much" or "insignificant" but then turn around and tell you to buy BF Swords...which do 50/100/150 dmg per hit. Last time I checked it's harder to hit someone than to be within Sunfire range of them...and I'm pretty sure BF Swords are single target. Sunfire Cape can do upwards of 200 dmg/s * 5 targets = 1000 dmg/s....don't think any combination of items can do that much damage that consistently while offering you invulnerability to physical damage and 2500 extra HP.

So to state it plainly: Sunfire Capes do solid damage and give huge survivability for a decent price.

Taiwan Terror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-28-2010

Hahaha, I've though about trying this build out someday, now that I see that it can account for great success, I'll just have to try it out someday =]

ZO KidKaiser

04-28-2010

not sure if anyone stated this already but..
sunfires throw off your 'stealth-ness' in the champ.. and that is ALL eve is. a stealth champ..

if you are going to stack sunfires on a stealth. Shaco would probably be the better bet.
Deceive + Clone + JitB + 10 SC + ??? = Profit

Eat dat chammich

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRemixed View Post
not sure if anyone stated this already but..
sunfires throw off your 'stealth-ness' in the champ.. and that is ALL eve is. a stealth champ..
Wait I thought she had 3 skills that didn't require stealth?

He stealth gives her a stun and if you are stacking Sunfire's then it doesn't really matter if they can see you or not...you can survive their damage and get off your stun and AOE madness.

Wakazashi430

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffs View Post
Find a buddy who plays twitch and have him use the same build. I did that once with my friend and we completely wrecked. Sure we had no tower-killing ability, but we still won
have thought of this already, i think it would be great but none of my friends have twitch hero so we will wait til twitch is free again.

Wakazashi430

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Lucky View Post
With my normal Eve build of max AP i can pretty much 2 shot a carry even if they have a bit of MR. Id rather have 600+ AP endgame then any number of sunfire capes. Oracles are even more of a pain with this build but it is easy to deal with. I have gone 29/3/22 before with Eve with the "cookie cutter" build. Although i do admit i go full sunfire when our team is already 10-0 in the first 10 min....
I've also had games where I go off the chain, I agree with you, but as i said in the original post I'd either go off the chain, or be completely useless.

She is a glass cannon as the "cookie cutter" build.

and I have never gotten to 600 AP, maybe i'm doing something wrong but i think the most i've had was low 400, my ravage dealt about 800 damage, but once ravage is used, if that hero is still alive for more than 3 seconds im dead against any competant player.

Eve has no survivability late game with cookie cutter build 1764 hp. (no runes/mastery's inc)