Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Garen Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Impaledmango

04-26-2010

Quote:
PhillipJokar:
Damage based on HP missing? Sound like some Axe/Legionnaire Ult copy.

Actually cho gath's ulti is similar to that, this ulti is similar too soul reapers... actually it is almost exactly the same.

EoU

Recruiter

04-26-2010

Dear Riot, There are lists of problems here. LISTS. A. Copy World of Warcraft More Plz. B. If you know anything ABOUT wow you would know 'lawlstorm' as garrens new move im sure will be dubbed, had to be nerfed. C. You are making MANY champions utterly irrelevant, a no mana Tryn with a better ult? come on thats just lame for every tryn player. How about fixing OLDER champions and giving them skins before whipping out more and more "no mana, no balance, money makers". Where are the Singed skins? or Udyr skins? or Crappy champ buffs? Wheres the mac client? Congratulations on making money with the new champions I guess.

Dythan

04-26-2010

*dies* nerd gasm explode

xNECROx

04-26-2010

i hate no mana champz

Jiaan

04-26-2010

am i the only one who thinks its ****ed up that i have to watch this and not be able to play him?

SoloDragoon

04-26-2010

He is going to be one of those heros that is either:

A. OMG HIGH NUMBERS MUST PLAY A LOT (Ryze, Jax ect.)
B. So...boring... (Jana, Soraka)

He is not OP at all. It was clear the people in the VS were close to BOT levels with the exception of shen.

His attacks do lots of damage. That's were range / stun / support easily slow him down.

If I haerd correctly his passive was he regens health fast out of battle - that's legit. So it does nothing in battle.

So what I can tell .. this hero late game will be just kinda there to help kill things. Early game, and maybe mid game he will be ace.

Coleman

04-26-2010

Quote:
SicKisH:
World of Warcraft called, they wanted the Warrior skillset back.
jk <3

I thought RIOT traded it in exchange for Teemo's mushrooms as a new druid skill in Cataclysm. >.>

Quote:
Roflade:
sexy hero. dont see why people wouldnt play him over tryn.

Because Tryn turns invincible and the graphic for him doing this is not obvious enough on many graphics cards, which is incredibly cheap.

Freese

Recruiter

04-26-2010

Why do you have a spot light for a character that no one has played yet? you pretty much just ensured that every single person is going with this build rather than looking for their own. what a poor decision.

I really enjoy seeing the spotlights but wait a week or two. this is just ridiculous

sadly u fail

04-26-2010

how much will he be so i know if i can buy some runes or if i have enough or if he's 6k IP ?

Bebo1026

04-26-2010

He looks good, like a more balanced Tryndamere, who i see as HOLY **** THE CRITICALS