Garen Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mcsqueez

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkitZaY View Post
Pretty sure he's a cheaper hero actually, due to his accesbility to play, and easy going nature.

EDIT: and =3 has been going on way longer than 2 weeks...

lmao if u watched it and could read the words stalking your mom came from =3. now the SONG or phrase stalking your mom is new. it used to be doing your mom....... so he is correct and that player is new

Meta

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotoss View Post
two questions: does decisive strike proc frozen mallet or sheen/trinity force and can it crit?
I think Decisive strike is an on-hit ability, like Siphoning Strike, so it could crit and proc.

The cool part is that his Judgement can crit.

imamusician16

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2010

looks OP but yay for taking down jax!

CrankyBuddha

04-26-2010

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but this character seems grossly overpowered. :\ Can we work on making characters that were intentionally devastated by the nerf hammer (Kat) better for each one of these new char's coming out to encourage more people to play other things, instead of seeing Twitch/Teemo/Jax/and probably soon to be Garen in every game?

SkitZaY

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsqueez View Post
lmao if u watched it and could read the words stalking your mom came from =3. now the SONG or phrase stalking your mom is new. it used to be doing your mom....... so he is correct and that player is new
Or, you know, StalkingYourMum can be something that wasn't interested 2 weeks ago, and has been ongoing far before =3...

Yatterman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2010

So Garen is pretty Extreme with Tons of awesome Extreme skills that do Tons of Extreme damage?

PineappleThis

04-26-2010

He looks too good. I mean how do they decide who gets non-mana castable spells?

He looks super fun though too.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyBuddha View Post
Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but this character seems grossly overpowered. :\ Can we work on making characters that were intentionally devastated by the nerf hammer (Kat) better for each one of these new char's coming out to encourage more people to play other things, instead of seeing Twitch/Teemo/Jax/and probably soon to be Garen in every game?
kat is getting a buff this patch, prolly so kat and garen can sexy fight in midfield

JeffryWinkles

04-26-2010

inb4 Pros QQ about this not showing Garren at his full potential...

Tenant

Friend of Urf

04-26-2010

Ugh, stupid spotlight. I was supposed to skip on Garen, but your dumb spotlights are making it hard. YOU CAN'T BREAK ME RIOT.

Also, Shen is confirmed to be sexy.