How it works

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrrensuxAshe

07-22-2011

I am new to league and am wondering......

Intentionally feeding would be, when in a game your teammate runs in to the middle of two enemies and dies repeatedly. That would be an example if I am not mistaken.

I am assuming that the tribunal would look at it and say yes he is intentionally feeding, lets do something about it.

Now here is where it gets tricky, what if they intentionally feed for 12 straight deaths (also not communicating with teammates) then all of a sudden decide to try and play and defend as hard as possible.

Should they not still face the tribunal and get some sort of banning/discipline action?

They intentionally fed then tried to play to avoid getting banned because they showed they were trying......To me what Apocalipe and shadowofinsanity did in my game was BS.

I had to play it out for 50 ish minutes because the two of them did not want to surrrender and the other team intentionally farmed champions since they were super fed off of apocalipe and shadowofinsanity.

In cases like this what happens to the intentional feeders and what are the options to get out of the game without being reported? Because I don't want to have to play a game like that where two people ruin it for the rest of the team by not surrendering and intentionally feeding. There must be a way to get out of the game without it counting against you. Of course I believe it should still be reviewed to determine the criteria is there for a valid left game, but if the criteria is met it should count as something other than a loss or left game.

Methelod

07-22-2011

If they intentionally fed enough to make a difference even if they decide to stop just report them and the tribunal will deal with it. You can't leave a game without a loss or a leaver mark because then people would just abuse that nor can we make a system designed to automatically catch feeders because a person might have a bad match and get caught in this system punishing them unjustly.

FlowyS

07-22-2011

Intentional Feeding would be repeatly dying to the enemy team just to annoy and anger the entire team.

In other words, intent. The player has to demostrate they really want to die to the enemy team over and over again. Accidental deaths do not show an intent because intentional feeding is done willingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrrensuxAshe View Post

Now here is where it gets tricky, what if they intentionally feed for 12 straight deaths (also not communicating with teammates) then all of a sudden decide to try and play and defend as hard as possible.

Should they not still face the tribunal and get some sort of banning/discipline action?
Intentional feeding is intent. If that person really decides to feed 12 straight deaths over and over again without regard, then they are intentionally feeding. It doesn't matter if the player made up at the end by playing better, the action of intentional feeding still stands.

The player demonstrated they really want to die over and over again to the enemy team, it will count as intentional feeding regardless of any action they have done later. However, one report of intentional feeding generally doesn't warrant any kind of action. We hope the player learns it is very mean to intentionally feed and will not do it again .

Timeless

07-22-2011

you may not want to call out players on the forums, its not allowed