Question about the collectors LoL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luclfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

I noticed that the Amazon and Gamestop "Reserves" include 2 different skins Ryze and Kayle. I was wondering does the CE on this site include those reserve hero skins as well as annie and the allistar, or vise versa? If neither then am I to assume they are essentially the same, but with the draw to either or being the exclusive skins?

Nmaster64

09-07-2009

Good question.

Gonna be annoying if it's impossible to collect some skins.

Luclfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

Bumping for riot response

Profeta

09-07-2009

I don't think so, actually, i'm pretty sure not.

I only have one doubt, if i buy both, will i be able to active both on the same account and get all the skins?

Duffie

09-07-2009

Bump for answer

Rozman

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffie View Post
Bump for answer
Give them time bro. Riot is ridiculous when it comes to community. I've yet to see one 'sensible' question go unanswered. This will definitely get answered, I'm just sure they have to look into it first.

mermin

09-07-2009

digital = annie and alistar\
physical = kayle and ryze

no mixing u get what u buy, thats it (which is sad)
btw the amazon website said 'retail exclusive' so they pobably made some deal with riot about that, so there prolly wont be any changes

Nobal Kain

09-07-2009

This has already been discussed in the past. If you buy both you get all four skins and 20$ in Riot points, but no extra Runes or Champion Unlocks.

The only way to get all 4 is to order both. If you get the one on the site you get Annie and Alistar. Get the other and you only get Ryze and Kayle.

The Uprising

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermin View Post
digital = annie and alistar\
physical = kayle and ryze

no mixing u get what u buy, thats it (which is sad)
btw the amazon website said 'retail exclusive' so they pobably made some deal with riot about that, so there prolly wont be any changes
the only good ones are kayle and alistar imo, so each side gets something :P.

Though its nice to see annie in black, which is what she's supposed to be in. I guess ryze's is a more realistic version of him, as a black guy with paint, not a purple guy with blue paint.

Rozman

09-07-2009

AGAIN only an official Riot Employee can confirm, but I speculate that you can have both of them.

This is from the gamestop website: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...spx?sku=647593

Quote:
Store Customers: A pre-order card containing a code and download instructions for the Champion skin will be available at time of game pick-up.
If the code is on a card, I don't see why you couldn't have both.