Release Notes v1.0.0.83

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gurok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

I really love this patch, and its a big one.
But i still see some problems, but the thing i really like is that Jax can't use his Leap Strike when in Rune Prison etc.

Raikanishu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

........ ther are always some problems.. REALY?? if there wouldnt be problems there wouldnt be any patches for any game.. SO STOP CLAIMING about every **** in this thread. do it in feedback bug etc FORUMS!!

Xeyon

05-07-2010

fiddlesticks ap ratio is 1.75? i thought its .35

Morsk

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeart69 View Post
fiddlesticks ap ratio is 1.75? i thought its .35
Differences of that magnitude are usually confusion between per-tick and total ratios. In this case, 0.35 * 5 = 1.75.

Zarok Adilach

05-09-2010

in which release i can expect new maps? sry i am posting here, but is impossible to create new thread. me and my friends, we really would like to see new MAPS. especially 8 v 8 map. enough of 30th champ and 100th skin. people are getting bored of only 2 battlefields.