Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.83

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gurok

05-04-2010

I really love this patch, and its a big one.
But i still see some problems, but the thing i really like is that Jax can't use his Leap Strike when in Rune Prison etc.

Raikanishu

05-07-2010

........ ther are always some problems.. REALY?? if there wouldnt be problems there wouldnt be any patches for any game.. SO STOP CLAIMING about every **** in this thread. do it in feedback bug etc FORUMS!!

Xeyon

05-07-2010

fiddlesticks ap ratio is 1.75? i thought its .35

Morsk

05-07-2010

Quote:
iHeart69:
fiddlesticks ap ratio is 1.75? i thought its .35
Differences of that magnitude are usually confusion between per-tick and total ratios. In this case, 0.35 * 5 = 1.75.

Zarok Adilach

05-09-2010

in which release i can expect new maps? sry i am posting here, but is impossible to create new thread. me and my friends, we really would like to see new MAPS. especially 8 v 8 map. enough of 30th champ and 100th skin. people are getting bored of only 2 battlefields.