Release Notes v1.0.0.83

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcticKnight

04-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halucination View Post
YAY! finally Jax is brought down a notch er 2 i hate playing against him...i play Kennen pretty good and its almost impossible for me to kill Jax...i think he is waaaaaaaaay over-powered but thats just my own opinion...ill see how i fair against him once the server finally comes back up...oh yes and btw i have been waiting 4 hours to play LoL and i hear that i have to wait 2 more hours...thats a bunch a BS i got stuff i got to do later on in the day whats up with the morning maintenance do it while the U.S.A is all asleep i live East Coast so that puts me 3 hours ahead of you guys which sucks...in my opinion run patches at like 10 P.M. GMT -7 which would make it 1 A.M. EST which would help out alot...so that i dont have to wait until 1 P.M. EST to play the game when i wake up at 7:30 A.M. EST...thats a long wait...and for you who dont know the difference between your time GMT -7 and my time EST is 3 hours...im 3 hours ahead of you guys and I would love to play the game before i have to go to work but anyway im complaining to much so ima shut it roflmao >.< anyway thanks for all of the fixes and all the new content cant wait to try out Garen thanks alot team you all have a very nice day. -Halucination

I have no problem outplaying Jax as Kennen, I'm assuming your heading straight in wasting all your cooldowns then getting stomped by his stun?, Harass Jax with Thundering Shuriken and keep running back and fourth once your lvl.6+ and he get's a decent way out of tower range Light Rush>Light Surge>Thundering shuriken to stun, once the stun ends Hit your Ult and cast ignite on him, he'll drop.

GaWche

04-27-2010

server online! im go play

We Are Wanderers

04-27-2010

Arghh

Kaedral

04-27-2010

Makes me rather unhappy :< I was waiting for Kat's buff for a while... Want to try her. :< :<

Sonsaku Hakufu

04-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom1n4toR View Post
The only hero i play as is Shaco and they still need to fix the goddam bug where if you take damage the instant you use decieve sometimes it acts like flash and you dont go invisible.. that has got me killed a few times every single game and i hate it!!

EDIT: oh good i just read the whole thread noticed other people have had this problem it isnt just me.. I CANT STAND IT!
u sure they didnt just have oracle...im good for that

Phatzomo

04-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaWche View Post
server online! im go play
Yeah, but I still cant play

Buffon

04-27-2010

Server is BUSY

EPvper Seskahin

04-27-2010

Server online
im ingame

vfrawd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2010

awesome patch... too bad i can't play yet. blitzcrank taunting me on the loading screen. BUSY

jothug69

04-27-2010

whats is going on