Riot Audio Loves Its Betas.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneSilverBullet

09-07-2009

Hi there, Betas - as one of the members of the audio team, I want to take a moment to thank all of you for your continued comments, requests and feedback. We're here, we're listening, and we read every single one of these posts.

We know it's frustrating to keep hearing 'it's placeholder', but audio is always the last step in the dev chain, so you guys get to wait the longest for cool stuff.

Sound is a *very* personal thing (Teemo's voice, anyone?). While we'll never please everyone (there's always going to be the "I want it to be DotA" v. "I want it to be original" thing), I'm really amped about some of the great new things coming up.

Keep the feedback coming!

Love,

Your Pal OSB

ps also, the new Announcer = RoXX0rz Super Dolphin Action Par-tay OK.

Weezy

09-07-2009

Great, i can't wait to hear the great new sounds.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

hmmmm, well i do like dolphins.... and parties. im excited!

Poet

09-08-2009

The new announcer better be Samuel L Jackson, or I'm going to hate it

"Owned, Motha ****a!"

SCV

09-08-2009

So you still look at my post when I bump it back on page 2? I really want to hear ingame sound. It's unfair saying that it's a small problem aside from other things you guys have to do but yet when I tried HoN (or ANY other game), it works flawlessly for me. It's such a drag to not be able to hear anything. I feel it's affecting my gameplay as I cannot hear pings, or tower kills or stuff like that.

Ethernal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

The new announcer should Be the guy that makes veigar voice

ilnadmy

09-08-2009

I have to say I love the voice acting on most of the characters. It's pretty awesome. I actually accidentally clicked on Teemo once and after hearing his voice I was like "OK now I HAVE to play him." Good work guys!

42noob

05-05-2014

partay