I'm scared to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuckofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2010

I've just won about ten game in a row yayyyy

Except I know exactly whats coming

Matchmaking will come in the night while im asleep and do VERY bad things....

Has anyone else been scared to get on after a winning streak becuase they can see imminent defeat over the horizon?

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-26-2010

yeah
after losing or winning a certain amount of games in a row i stop queuing and play practice games for the rest of the day

=/

Ti 84 Plus

04-26-2010

you bound to lose sometime. dont sweat it, unless you expect to win every game but whats the fun in that?

durpado

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehn00bsauce View Post
yeah
after losing or winning a certain amount of games in a row i stop queuing and play practice games for the rest of the day

=/
yep I do this also. Once I get about 5 wins or losses in a row. I either quit playing lol or move to practice games.

Mr Wang Fire

04-26-2010

I had....13 win streak....Saaaddd faaaceee

DuckofDoom

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehn00bsauce View Post
yeah

=/
But that doesnt reset your Elo does it? So the next day when you get on BAM!! I guess it just steels you up mentally for the loss lol

68iOweYou1

04-26-2010

I play for fun don't care how the match ends just aslong as we arent 100% dominating them or they are 100% dominating us then its fun and doesn't bother me who wins

rikrokola

04-26-2010

For some reason, I want my W/D ratio to be in favor of my Wins. Usually when I go on a winning streak after losing to playing fun/tougher champs...I get very nervous about being forced to pick Alistar every game. Because I'm insane and want a higher W than D.

TheMountainGoat

04-26-2010

i really couldn't care less about how many wins to losses it have. currently, i'm at 242/216, and i've been on a huge losing streak, so i wouldn't be surprised if my losses overtake my wins soon. big deal. it hardly matters, and it's not like anyone else actually cares about, or looks at anyone else' stats anyway.

Captain Yukun

04-26-2010

don't worry man u will lose anyway it's just a game