@Riot: Punishing people is not part of the game

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroticBinder

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
Yes kid, i am a troll my father is a dragon and you are probably Alice in the wonderland.

Just love those kids that call every one a "troll" , its funny, those kids now know a word, that they can spam around the internet , in order to say someone is bad , and they are the good boys, he is the hero ,the 14 years old knigth.
Ok, I have yet to claim I'm a hero, I'm saying that you completely ignore what I say. You ignore what I say because you can't counter it because I'm right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadyLothiriel

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
And you don't need to ignore everyone, you can ignore someone the 1st time he said something you disliked
I know that I can do that. But YOU are the one who keeps saying I can AVOID that by using /ignore. Now you just admitted yourself that I can't avoid being raged at. I can put a stop to it, that is all that /ignore accomplishes.

So stop acting as if /ignore will take care of the ragers and improve the overall gaming experience. It will not.
They are out there and they will find their victims and those guys go off at you without even the slightest provocation. (And no, they are not the exception, if I read my tribunal cases correctly.) If not sufficiently enraged by their own teammates, they will start being asses towards the enemy team.

It's as if some people have so much built up aggression that they need some way to vent it. Now the tribunal says that they can't do so anymore ingame and look at all the QQing that ensues.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
A better argument? i have your behavior...i know you, i'v seem your posts, all pro tribunal, all "this community sucks",all "i don't leave games" , bla bla bla...

You have my behavior? you know me? I am for the tribunal I dont say this community sucks, and i dont leave games I have one from when Road Runner internet went out in my area.


Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
So you are against the use of /ignore or filter?you can go 2 ways:
I am not against it, but if the person is on the other team use it and report them at the end. if they are on your team just let it be until the end of the game then report them. They ruined yoru gameplay if you were in need of /ignore.


Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
- You are that guy that in the first "noob" someone call you, you'll try to feed his anger over you, you know how things work, you know how to bait them , expecially if you are playing with your friends, would be easyer...
I dont try to feed anyones anger, i try to give help on builds when I can if the person is seemingly needing help, i keep it respectful though. I play with my friends yes but anything I might say I keep it to ventrilo rather than type it in game and offend anyone.


Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post

- Or you are that guy who keep the trash talk floating, anf therefore have no right to be here with this hypocrite.
I dont keep trash talking floating. I even tell my friends to stop arguing with people when they do in game.


Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
- 3rd option? No 3rd option, don't tell someone keep raging at you since the start of the game and you haven't send him a single msg , and he is the "bigbadtroll" , harrassing the little angel without reason.
You say two yet listed three, dont act like you know me when you obviously dont. Enjoy your fail logic and accusations.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RegAlGhul

Senior Member

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeeeeeeeeel View Post
Not saying I disagree with the video's overall message....

But is he saying we shouldn't have security lines at the airport?

Sorry but I'de rather have everybody checked for shoe bombs and have to wait an extra 30 minutes than have the slightest possibilty of being on a plane with one that goes off.

And about the business man...
I think he's putting those signs up to make more money. I know I would do that if I was running a business.

I like the overall message, but a couple points in that video were pretty bad.
Airport security is a joke. Anyone remotely dedicated to smuggling a weapon on board a flight and who is at least somewhat clever can easily bypass the security protocols. Having to take your shoes off, undo your belt, and step into a body-scanner is just an annoying dance the airports have been press-ganged into performing because the government wants you to feel like they can keep every little bad thing from happening.

And the signs the business man had up are not good for business. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to eat at that restaurant unless they had some **** good food.

Excellent video. Really drives the point home.


123