@Riot: Punishing people is not part of the game

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
I countered your points.
Your points are all stupid, and before you correct my bad english in a forum, i should ask you how many languages do you speak? hum...ok because english its not my native language...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
So, how WILL people learn according to you?
I am not a teacher, nor have i studied laws to pretend to judge others, expecially during an online game...i am just saying in all my posts that verbal harrasment can be avoided by using the /ignore because you could have done or said something i disliked as well...and i can /ignore you too...and...if i assist you and you assist me during the game....this cant disrupt our gameplay , very different from a leave of feeding on purpose, that give you a few to no chances of victory


All i did was trying to win the game, i do agree i crossed the line,but the punishment was just too much in my opinion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnjouShin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-22-2011

that vid is stupid.
if noone is doing it anyway putting up a sign that says: "dont throw rocks against the wall" wont influence the 100k other customers.

workers shouldnt go browse facebook or youtube while at work when they should work etc.

ppl should stop being awestruck by fancy presentations without brains.

"but hes got animated pictures... he must have a good reason and must be totally right"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
I am not a teacher, nor have i studied laws to pretend to judge others, expecially during an online game...i am just saying in all my posts that verbal harrasment can be avoided by using the /ignore because you could have done or said something i disliked as well...and i can /ignore you too...and...if i assist you and you assist me during the game....this cant disrupt our gameplay , very different from a leave of feeding on purpose, that give you a few to no chances of victory


All i did was trying to win the game, i do agree i crossed the line,but the punishment was just too much in my opinion
IN a game in which you agree to follow the rules and not use language that isnt needed and such? /ignore hinders the team because then you cant see if they happen to call an MIA or such. Even if you /ignore the player that doesnt mean that your gameplay hasnt already been ruined.

Please try to bring up a better argument


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methelod

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
Your points are all stupid, and before you correct my bad english in a forum, i should ask you how many languages do you speak? hum...ok because english its not my native language...
I will correct your english because you've proven that because of the fact that you don't use much common sense in any language, and by saying my points are stupid your proving that your a troll.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
IN a game in which you agree to follow the rules and not use language that isnt needed and such? /ignore hinders the team because then you cant see if they happen to call an MIA or such. Even if you /ignore the player that doesnt mean that your gameplay hasnt already been ruined.

Please try to bring up a better argument
A better argument? i have your behavior...i know you, i'v seem your posts, all pro tribunal, all "this community sucks",all "i don't leave games" , bla bla bla...

So you are against the use of /ignore or filter?you can go 2 ways:

- You are that guy that in the first "noob" someone call you, you'll try to feed his anger over you, you know how things work, you know how to bait them , expecially if you are playing with your friends, would be easyer...

- Or you are that guy who keep the trash talk floating, anf therefore have no right to be here with this hypocrite.

- 3rd option? No 3rd option, don't tell someone keep raging at you since the start of the game and you haven't send him a single msg , and he is the "bigbadtroll" , harrassing the little angel without reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadyLothiriel

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
am just saying in all my posts that verbal harrasment can be avoided by using the /ignore
That just doesn't make any conceivable sense.

If /ignore should AVOID harrassment, I would have to /ignore everyone and do so always to prevent any sort of harrassment to come my way.
If I /ignore after some bad things have already been said, I have avoided exactly nothing. Then I can only use /ignore to avoid being harrassed any further.

Therefore, if someone harrasses me to such an extend that I see no other option than to /ignore, it also means that I will report that person.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
I will correct your english because you've proven that because of the fact that you don't use much common sense in any language, and by saying my points are stupid your proving that your a troll.
Yes kid, i am a troll my father is a dragon and you are probably Alice in the wonderland.

Just love those kids that call every one a "troll" , its funny, those kids now know a word, that they can spam around the internet , in order to say someone is bad , and they are the good boys, he is the hero ,the 14 years old knigth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methelod

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
A better argument? i have your behavior...i know you, i'v seem your posts, all pro tribunal, all "this community sucks",all "i don't leave games" , bla bla bla...

So you are against the use of /ignore or filter?you can go 2 ways: No, he's saying that you shouldn't be forced to use them

- You are that guy that in the first "noob" someone call you, you'll try to feed his anger over you, you know how things work, you know how to bait them , expecially if you are playing with your friends, would be easyer... Prove this, what leads you to believe that he trolls other people in game?

- Or you are that guy who keep the trash talk floating, anf therefore have no right to be here with this hypocrite. Once again, you have no proof of this, flighty opinion. As usual.

- 3rd option? No 3rd option, don't tell someone keep raging at you since the start of the game and you haven't send him a single msg , and he is the "bigbadtroll" , harrassing the little angel without reason.Um, wow. You completely ignore the fact that people rage at other people without provacation.
I'm on a dissection spree! At this point I might become a 'bio'logist!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLothiriel View Post
That just doesn't make any conceivable sense.

If /ignore should AVOID harrassment, I would have to /ignore everyone and do so always to prevent any sort of harrassment to come my way.
If I /ignore after some bad things have already been said, I have avoided exactly nothing. Then I can only use /ignore to avoid being harrassed any further.

Therefore, if someone harrasses me to such an extend that I see no other option than to /ignore, it also means that I will report that person.
The question is...Is someone out there that keep trashtalking you since the start of the game, and you haven't said a single word?well, i am not talking about this person....this example are not the regular.

And you don't need to ignore everyone, you can ignore someone the 1st time he said something you disliked, and of course you can first remember him that this is just a game, and tell him to calm down, instead of feed his rage.


123