@Riot: Punishing people is not part of the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don Kobra

07-21-2011

[turley]FPOezLL398U&[/turley]

Don Kobra

07-21-2011

This is also aimed at those who rage without rhyme or reason. Just because one person is trolling it doesn't mean you have to make pointless drama in the chat.

learn to shrug it off and just play without making the game even more tedious for everyone.

LogicalRuin

07-21-2011

I'm torn between agreeing with you and putting up a sign that says "***holes will be shot multiple times non-fatally"

not you good sir. I mean real ***holes. Love the video btw.

LawGiver500

07-22-2011

ok we should get a bunch of these videos and make it so you have to watch them before you can hit the I agree button to play LoL

Šneeks

07-22-2011

Not saying I disagree with the video's overall message....

But is he saying we shouldn't have security lines at the airport?

Sorry but I'de rather have everybody checked for shoe bombs and have to wait an extra 30 minutes than have the slightest possibilty of being on a plane with one that goes off.

And about the business man...
I think he's putting those signs up to make more money. I know I would do that if I was running a business.

I like the overall message, but a couple points in that video were pretty bad.

con4n

07-22-2011

Can't you see some people have the pleasure to punish others?

Can't you see some people earn money doing programs like the tribunal to **** others?

Can't you see we have thousands of noobs, and terrible players who will never be good in any online game they play and therefore their only happyness is take you out of this game?

Can't you see some people here at forum want to work at riot?

Can't you see this is a measure riot is taking to take away ACC of people who actually don't invested any money here , people complain too much about their servers, why not take away some ACC of those who won't pay? (I am sure they have more leniency with those who invested money)

how i know that? because this acc was permanently banned with only 1 suspension , only for verbal harrasment( i have never used racial slurs) , they actually are not clear why i have been banned, but i can assure you that i don't feed on purpose, and like 90% here i have a few disconnects(i am not a leaver!)

So? its easy to take away my acc, iv played this game since its launch, so, for almost 2 years i was playing without spent a single coin, eventhoug i have bring many friends in these 2 years, that actually have spent money...

SimplyAlive

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
Can't you see...
Can't you see people just have to follow the rules and they will be fine?

Can't you see that Riot finally enforces their rules in a good way?

NecroticBinder

07-22-2011

Quote:
Can't you see some people have the pleasure to punish others? Some people, these are the same people that troll in game, therefor they'd get their rights to do the tribunal taken away shortly

Can't you see some people earn money doing programs like the tribunal to **** others? That is a blatant lie and completely idiotic and unfounded

Can't you see we have thousands of noobs, and terrible players who will never be good in any online game they play and therefore their only happyness is take you out of this game? You can't even spell happiness, and that's still incorrect, you don't get put into the tribunal for being good, nor will you be punished for being so.

Can't you see some people here at forum want to work at riot? And? Then you have the people that just want to help out the community, its not all about working for Riot

Can't you see this is a measure riot is taking to take away ACC of people who actually don't invested any money here , people complain too much about their servers, why not take away some ACC of those who won't pay? (I am sure they have more leniency with those who invested money) No, you don't get special rights if you pay. This is a measure to try and help deal with the trolls in game, if it worked for the Forum's you'd be taken out quickly

how i know that? because this acc was permanently banned with only 1 suspension , only for verbal harrasment( i have never used racial slurs) , they actually are not clear why i have been banned, but i can assure you that i don't feed on purpose, and like 90% here i have a few disconnects(i am not a leaver!) Riot apparently felt that whatever you did was worth a permanent ban. Your fault, not theirs.

So? its easy to take away my acc, iv played this game since its launch, so, for almost 2 years i was playing without spent a single coin, eventhoug i have bring many friends in these 2 years, that actually have spent money... Well good for you, you still broke the rules because you got banned.
I countered your points.

con4n

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Can't you see people just have to follow the rules and they will be fine?

Can't you see that Riot finally enforces their rules in a good way?
You know you can bait people(not that you will) in a game without using chat?If you use you will get someone easily, but you can do it without the chat...

I know you are a smart guy and also understands that banned people can still make new acc...and if you think like me , you will understand that even animals won't learn with pain.

SimplyAlive

07-22-2011

Quote:
You know you can bait people(not that you will) in a game without using chat?If you use you will get someone easily, but you can do it without the chat...

I know you are a smart guy and also understands that banned people can still make new acc...and if you think like me , you will understand that even animals won't learn with pain.
So, how WILL people learn according to you?