To Better Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yerius

07-21-2011

This is preferably for leaving game cases. If there is a message broadcasted in-game that a summoner has left should it not show up on the logs? It should also show how long they were gone in case they come back because way too often people who leave games come back in the end to avoid being reported. The other team won't report them because it's because of that left summoner they won. It is annoying how cocky they get thinking/knowing they won't be punished.

How about it?

King Newman

07-21-2011

I support this

Yerius

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedPuddin View Post
I support this
Glad you do.

Makanga

07-22-2011

Something I would like see are guidelines on what Riot would like us to police, and how diligently they would like us to police it.

I`ve been very leniant so far in order not to overload the tribunal with cases. I prefer to forgive rather than report something borderline, but as I read this message board, I am getting the impression that Riot wants us to be very strict, almost with a zero tolerance policy on some things.

Of course, there are some things which are obvious, and must absolutly be reported, such as racial slurs... but what about borderline cases such as minor trash talk such as a player kiding around with allusions of Loli/Pedobear with Annie/Tibbers (real case, it happened. I was tempted to report, but did not).