Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sound mod?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadnought

09-07-2009

One of the first things that stuck out right when I started playing this game is the announcer. When I first saw someone die, the simple owned, did not stick out at all. It sorta meshed into the other events into the game.

With the unreal sound mod, you got more of a sense of accomplishment. It's more violent, angry, and rewarding. Sorta like getting a headshot with a sniper rifle in Gears of War. It jumps out at ya.

Will we have an option to adjust announcers, or download new ones? I'd even go as far as to say, I would purchase good ones off the armory.

What is your imput on this? Do you like the current annoucer, or would you like a more dramatic one?

Thom

09-07-2009

New announcer voice is in the works, or so we are told... *dun dun dun*

BootsofAIDS

12-16-2012

Amazing how things have changed. What a great game it once was