Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teodorooo

07-22-2011

bumpppppppppp

Montag

Player Experience Manager

07-22-2011
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Keep voting, by the way. We do pay attention to stuff like this.

grazzzy

07-22-2011

technology isnt perfect and it does go down even you try your hardest, but its how company reponds to the outages that makes them good or bad. so far havent really had a good response from them to all the bad things that has happend in past couple of week.

there should have been an option "not dissatisfiend but not ecstatic either", I would have picked it. so, I went with "somewhat dissatisfied"

Racvan

07-22-2011

The reason I'm not satisfied at all is very simple. Communication. When screw-ups happen, and they do things break thats just how life is. The communication on this issue has been poor at best. When a server tanks and the message posted on the boards is, "We had to restart the platform, should be back up shortly." I don't want to be strung along for 6 hours while the wait gets longer and longer and longer. That drives me crazy I could be doing something else if its going to be awhile. Overpriced new champions is another sore point and not because 6300 IP is impossible or a terrible waste of time, its that early on 6300 was supposed to be the odd man out. 10% of initial champs upon game release 6300. All new champs released since then 50% 6300. I understand its a business and that kind of marketing is a business strategy, but seriously. Cut some of the players a break, and help out the newer members who have just now found the game. I think jaws would drop if we ever saw another 450 champ on release.

Lios Ashenblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

As a whole, I am satisfied with riots performance...thats not to say there arent things I would change, or that im pleased with everything thats been happening of late...it just means I understand that sometimes **** happens, and Im willing to accept that as a fact of life, and try not to let it ruin my outlook on this company, they are trying thier best

Teodorooo

07-22-2011

RED POST! yay!

DarkRaiiin

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
Keep voting, by the way. We do pay attention to stuff like this.
THIS is why I am satisfied.

humberger5

07-22-2011

i'm with heartlis i would give them a C but a C- its just that this game can be very unbalanced at times and i dont think riot makes proper changes to respond to the what the community wants like over nerfing and over buffing

PastrySandwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

The server thing is beyond bad at this point.

KhazrakOneEye

07-22-2011

Not really, Riot really ****ed up with Yorick, who I bought at the start, that pissed me off that they would do that, regardless of Dreamhack.

I also really don't like Phreak's attitude to the community, he acts like he is superior, and that we are all imbeciles. Granted, that's partially true, but he shouldn't dumb himself down and post like a common troll, being a Riot Employee.

As well, I'd like something else besides ****ing champions. Yeah, they're super sweet, but I want the Winter Map back, I want Magma Chamber that you said was coming, I want SERVER STABILITY.

I lag 3-4 times for at least 5 seconds every game, and its not me, because it never happens on any of my other online games. This has gotten me killed countless times, and I just don't understand it. Whenever I ask "Did you guys lag too?", everyone says yes. What the ****?

Your game has been alive for a long time, you should realize that adding more champions won't matter if your server can't handle them.