Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you satisfied with Riot?

Yes I am satisfied. 2898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters 12563 .

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS17f8587dd251c04bf0cdb

07-23-2011

i am somewhat satisfied. I bought like 70-80$ on rp over the course of 1 year and i have faith in riot.
Why am i not totally satisfied? Because i would like more diverse and creative champs (monkey king is a letdown for me) and i feel the need of more maps (and i wish you can't choose in which map you'll play: you push "ranked 5v5" or "normal 5v5" then the client will chose the map, for example summoner's rift or magma chamber during the loading screen).

If riot could do these 2 things, i will be completely satisfied with the game for at least another year and i will continue to support them like i do now.

p.s.: tnx for the awesome kassadin skin.

Gøggles

07-23-2011

No. I feel like nothing incredibly exciting has been added to the game since its release. New champs and skins are great for a little while, but when you've been playing the game for months and months you want to start seeing new features, new maps, etc. (I'm not considering Co-Op vs AI a new feature because it's rarely any help or any fun for people like me.) All we ever get are excuses when we ask for these things. "We're players too! We want to see these things implemented too!" I truly find this hard to believe because it obviously hasn't been made a priority at all. Champ balancing is cool and fine, but this game REVOLVES around it to the point where it's just annoying.

I've cut back on playing LoL drastically because of these reasons. I've put more money into LoL than any other game yet I don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

SuperHotMumu

07-23-2011

Bump.

SomeSTD

07-23-2011

I must admit I'm still irked about them NERFING MY SWAIN. QQQQQQQ WAH WAH.

But other than that, I find the "balancing" that goes on patch after patch makes more balancing neccessary, thus we'll never have a truly balanced game. Also, flash. And clan support and replays and magma chamber and so on. It's not that I'm particularly eager for a new map to come (it'd be cool, yes, but that's not the point), I just get the feeling that Riot's leading the community on and not addressing certain things directly (not neccessarily the magma chamber, that was just an example).

Eh, that came out more messed up than I intended. I voted "somewhat dissatisfied" by the way. And having the friends I used to queue with slowly migrate to TF2 isn't making the issue any better, even if that has nothing to do with Riot.

srsizzy

07-23-2011

I'm not satisfied with the vagueness of the company of late. As many have probably said, they announced things very long ago that they've been vague about recently and it's frustrating. Would like to see new content in the game other than champions, like maps.

Some people say "but it's like a sport" (Summoner's Rift is like a typical playing field). Well, I don't know -- it's also a video game, and all other video games have more different content to make the game less boring than LoL does. Who plays soccer or basketball up to 5 to 10 times a day? Almost no one. So stop making that comparison.

Steampower5

07-23-2011

Pretty happy with Riot now. Only items that disappoint - Server stability, and hearing that Magma Chamber got put on hold.

robdeezel

07-23-2011

Overall I am somewhat unsatisfied with LOL, I love the game do not get me wrong and I am one who financially supports Riot I have spent over $100 on RP's for skins, rune pages, etc. but the downtime is a killer. I have limited time most days and it seems like when I do have time there is always a server issue and I cannot log in or servers just came up and the queue is over 20 minutes. The development of new skins, and champs is awesome the effort they put into pod casts and tournaments amazing I watched dreamhack and the north american championships and the 6v6 game during the eu split. Make more maps though I have been playing the game almost since the beginning it would definitely add more spice to the game if it were more choices then 1 5v5 map or 1 3v3 map. I will continue to play because this is a better alternative than pvping on a mmo.

Valazen

07-23-2011

Satisfied with the hard work and good community interaction you guys have, i am looking forward to a more consistent schedule with patches and such like we had pre dreamhack but i understand that things got a little off after that.

Kldran

07-23-2011

I am continually amazed by the uniqueness of the champions. Most games struggle just to make a handful of unique and different characters, yet LoL is has over 50.

airportwifisucks

07-23-2011

I think Riot does pretty good actually. There really isn't much server instability except for patch day. But everyone knows patch day is always a terrible day for any online game such as this.