Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

I'm somewhat dissatisfied. All the new champs are 4800-6300. Again I do understand its a business but you can't just make them all high IP champs. Also having only 2 maps to play makes this game boring. I'm soooo sick of playing the same maps. For the love of god make new maps. H O N has a nice idea of having a Map Editor. I'm a Alpha tester for Realm of the Titans, and I like some of the features they are adding. Riot needs to create multiple play styles of the game not just the same thing over and over and over.... As Realm of the Titans, when you destroy a spawning building of the enemy, you take over that building and your units spawn from there. I loved that feature. But I think the main point is give us new Maps, and new play styles, new modes of the game.

Lol, H O N is turned into ***. Just wow.

PureBuns

07-23-2011

Not dissatisfied, nor satisfied. Riot has promised many features that are either shelved or are coming out Soon™. Really to sum that up, I have seen a few posts where Riot says, come back to this game in a few months and see how much it has changed, and when I do, nothing has changed, except announcements that our new map is no longer being released. Also, Riot seems to avoid noting and answering some important questions from the community, as to why Magma Chamber was shelved, or why we are constantly getting 6300 champions over and over when Riot promised they would not do so.

adunamia

07-23-2011

Complete disregard for abandoned champs (see Galio) and a terrible track record for balancing (nerf, over buff, over nerf) has been annoying, but not too much to deal with.

moistmongoose

07-23-2011

Am I satisfied? Yes, and No. While I enjoy playing the game. Thinking about what it could be under new management makes me sad. I've never had a problem that needed CS, so I can't help there.

Looking in the game looks sketchy, as it is down for varying times off and on. Then again it took WoW a long time to get stable after launch. Can't really fuss here. Riot's the new kid on the block, there's bound to be problems.

Here's something I don't understand with Riot though. They give out Pan/ Perseus Pan free to people who can't be bothered to actually play the game. Ok, they want their old players back, I can live with it. Once they're drawn in though, they will be forgotten. Then again they show their lack of foresight and give people who just bought RP, 300 with no extra cost. Ok kind of a **** move when people that support your game by buying astronaut an outfit for a squirrel.

"What are you doing son"... "Nothing just buying this top hat and coattails for this monster"..."Son that is ******ed"....All because I wanted to help you Riot q_q ( and look like a sexy beast)

Ok, Riot's made a few mistakes. They can and do make great advances for the community. LeeSin was sought after for a very long time to be put to battle in the League. I hardly see him played even though there was a ton of want. Gentleman Cho(sexy beast #1) was also adopted by the community and the community, for lack of a better word, ****ed Riot. I can count the GentleChos I have seen in game on one hand. Kinda sucks. Let's not forget about Lux's littlesister/***** outfit. Riot took the jabs in stride and put out new art quickly ( think a community member helped here. I'm unsure).

Now for the moment people have been waiting for. Champion release and balance.
Riot has a horrible reputation for never getting it right. I feel they have released a lot of well balanced champs, but I believe myself the minority. During the open beta when I started playing. The champs had their role and they stuck to it. Now there are champs that can do everything the older ones can but 100x better (Warwick, see Nocturne). Yes older champs can compete, but it takes a lot more effort.

Balance
I think Riot needs to bring in a third party for this one. A not too recent event, the double damage bug, has made playing against certain champions miserable. Yet, in Riots' finite wisdom, allows people to pick the champions anyways.

I'll speak about the Kayle remake since that is fresh news. Riot you suck at this point. It takes months to change a few numbers? Don't say you test them because with how horribly imbalanced you release most champions there can't be much internal testing.
Ps: Give us back our test realm. Restrictions of course.

I also dislike how a champion like Annie, who has three heavy damage nukes and can almost instagib a champion at six is considered weak and then buffed. Yet others who are weaker have to be "brought in line" with the rest.

I think Riot will either get their game together, or run all the people who enjoyed LoL, before it was League of Tanky Dps, away. I can't do anything but not buy RP to voice my concern for the game since the forums have little moderation, unless a pony is involved.

Thing Riot needs to do:
`Get a better/new balance team
`Stop trolling and get to work
`Listen to the community, but do what is right for the game. <- Current topic. LeeSin needing a nerf. He's **** near superbalanced. This can be disregarded.

Thing the community needs to do:
`Stop being *******s
`Stop trolling and being *******s
`Stop trying to put all the blame on Riot when the community is responsible for the game as well.
`Last but not least. Stop being *******s

thank you

Kasai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Regardless of how many people pull 12 hour days 7 days a week, when the game is basically unplayable for 3 days you're doing something wrong. Not satisfied.

Also lol @ 1 game mode, 1 map (let's be honest), and the SAME third party technology for PVP.net that continues to fail on all fronts(adobe air) after ... 3 years now?

Gr1nn3r

07-23-2011

Asian buyout worst thing to happen to this company. sry riot, you didn't watchout for iceberg

Genxun

07-23-2011

No I am not satisfied. The new Kayle model and animations are an absolute downgrade.

Zelax2

07-23-2011

The way the servers have been down and the fact that ever time the game gets updated/patched it breaks it for a day or two really gets me down .

bigdoobu

07-23-2011

Riot's a business and they're clearly in this for the money. Sure, do what you have to do to thrive. But failing to give any straight answers to the community and instead trolling around won't help you. Balancing and the overall competitive nature of this game is also complete joke. Riot ALWAYS nerfs and buffs the wrong aspects of a champion that is OP/UP. Looking at H o N, S2 clearly cares for its players and the competitive scene as a whole. If from the very beginning H o N was free and I had to decide between playing H o N or LoL, the obvious choice would be H o N.

Also, LoL probably has had the same garbage client since the start of season 1. Get new servers for ffs. Over 9000 queue bs is getting old.

(edit: why the f**k is H o N censored, you butthurt Riot?)

superdmz

07-23-2011

bump... i want to keep this where riot can see it clearly