Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpooooonyBard

07-23-2011

I'm "somewhat dis-satisfied". My biggest gripe with the game are balancing issues. almost 3 years later, Riot is still balancing champions that came out 3 years ago, while releasing a new champion every 2 weeks. The game is fun and addictive and I enjoy it enough to play it. Unfortunately, I become demoralized pretty quickly when I see a champion thats irrationally over powered. I become MORE demoralized when I see a jerk play a champion that's over-powered and conceit themselves into thinking they're good at the game.

Riot has also been really off schedule with their patches these last couple of months.

BlowUpTheOcean

07-23-2011

Somewhat dissatisfied, here. I know that what goes on at a game studio is often complex, that issues are generally more complicated than players realize, but there are some issues lately that are just hard to deal with as a customer. Excessive downtime, patches rarely just working, champions coming out in unbalanced states, and new champions often lacking a unique flavor are just a few of the issues.

That said, I think this game is still really solid and has a good future, but it's going to take more effort from Riot. The Leona patch is the best example I can think of, you guys KNEW the patch was broken, you knew it had issues and you still released it. I'm still not sure what that was about, but I'd rather play a working game on the same patch for an extra day or two without issues than to get a new patch that breaks the game for two days.

Just my two cents.

zolltann

07-23-2011

needs more maps and play styles before new champions more than anything right now, and spectator mode

CTkiller

07-23-2011

i have a feeling people want to change their answer after the kayle rework

Forumtrundle

07-23-2011

I am. I think they have released interesting content, and made some bold changes to champions/items/meta that needed changing.

Usually ppl like OP **** so ofc there was QQ over it, but I feel the game is more fun than it was a few months ago.

I for one never gave a **** about Magma Chamber, so it getting shelved actually made me happy. Everyone needs to stop kidding themselves and realize that MC is just going to be like TT; popular for a little while and then largely ignored. SR is the best map, there is a reason other MOBAs have not strayed from it.

These server crashes have GOT to end, though.

mynameisraw

07-23-2011

Somewhat satisfied. Server issues are getting to be a problem. I don't know how much of that is controllable, their fault, fixable by upgrading, etc.

Magma chamber or any other map for that matter would definitely increase Riot's popularity among the players. Also, some of the nerfs/buffs on champs (OP or not) are a bit ridiculous. Sometimes it goes the total other way from what it should have (annie buff), or sometimes they are under nerfed/buffed (GP in leona patch), sometimes it is as simple as not doing anything (singed/rammus).

We don't know entirely how much it means to report someone, but i'm getting a feeling it might not mean that much. I feel like my vote to report someone doesn't mean anything. There are way to many trolls and ******bags in this game (along with pretty much every other game with teenagers and 10 year olds that play it), and i think that some should be punished.

Overall though, I'm happy we have this game and I'm happy with Riot for the most part.

Air Guitar

07-23-2011

I was satisfied a couple years back and continued to be for long after but they have deviated from how they used to be. They listen to the community less (maybe it's just listening to the wrong groups of the community) and well their overall performance has gone downhill. The Kayle rework (more like nerf) has also got me dissatisfied. Honestly I question their balancing capabilities, I think players could balance some things better than they have.

Entitle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Dissatisfied because of a few reasons:

1. Yes they listen to their players, but sometimes a little too much. With the constant change in meta and people crying on the forums about 'x' is OPed so they change it to 'y' because casual players can't adapt to certain play styles. The recent nerf to swain was probably my biggest issue, he was a great AP champion that was not very popular only to be taken down by a few champions (at the time, kat/gp/mf/any ignite) but now he has very little sustainability for his solo/mid lane ability.

2. Downtime, I'm aware of the issues they are having at adapting to their massive player audience, but I feel they could have handled it a little bit better at times - the whole day down times when a new character is released is far beyond annoying, and when they do come up their store normally gets overloaded - making it so unless you're one of the first like ~2000people to buy a champion, you can't until the next day or day after that.

^ reason 2 can be satisfied by making a link to the in-game store on their website, I'm not sure if they're working on it but it would be a great way to handle the above issue and allow people to do purchase items at work or when not at home on a computer with LoL installed on it.

Chrystoff

07-23-2011

i'm not satisfied, but i should be since the hours i've put in were at no forced cost, and have had loads of fun, but i'm not satisfied at all when it comes to their promises constantly being broken or put on hold for x amount of time, when they seem ignorant of what the fans want (with game content) and ignorant of what they want (balancing), morello was better when he did stuff no one liked but he was doing his **** job, the truth is the fans don't know what they want, it's up to the people with the job specifically for balancing to fix it, cause they know (or have a better idea) of what is good for this game, also i don't like how the newer champions are going more mainstream with build options, i want more champions with the choice to go either like the original champions, i want more arguments of "whats Blahga better as AD or AP?", and causing people to have a personal opinion and preference on it, and show off their underrated builds. rather then some stupid same basic build nonsense give or take a couple of situational items. i just don't know man, i just don't know, i'm worried that i'm not gonna have a choice when DotA2 comes out...Pick up your game riot...for your fans sakes.

MetalGrunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

after the kayle rework can i change my vote to "Dissatisfied" ?