Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaldyth the Axe

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Starke View Post
No, I am not satisfied and just like Jozrael asked for and RiotRara shown so much interest in it, I will politely enumerate the reasons why I am not satisfied with Riot, any grammar errors I apologize in advance since it's not my native language.

1) The interaction with the community is a lot ify. You guys only reply to posts appraising what you do, you seem to dress the company shirt too much and never take an evaluation from a player stand point, I think in this area you need to hire forum moderators, people that are able to say "we are not allowed to talk about that" or pointing people to other threads where that questions have been answered by reds and this people didn't even had to be Riot employees, just recruits. I think at this point there is a lot of negative threads that never see a red post in it, maybe because they find the content "too offensive" even tho the points might be valid.

2) What is said today is unsaid tomorrow. And this problem comes from higher ups, and I know you're all not allowed to talk about it, but Tryndamere itself made promises, and broken them, dozens of times, same with MoneyPenny, same with Zileas, same with Pendragon, so if we see heads of departments or the company itself with this poor behaviour, the community (or anyone two inches of forehead smart) developed a "see to believe" syndrome, promises just don't cut it to us.

3) Too little work shown in 1 year, and again, shown, I have no idea what you do inside your offices, but in 1 year, you hosted 1 tournament, released mastery pages, released champions. 1 year, that's pathetic, sorry I can't find a better word, and yes you guys might have "awesome things in the horizon", "expect the unexpected" but hey, 1 year, poor content.

4) Speaking of poor content, here's a couple of things that piss off a lot of people: Maps, Replays, Observers, Achievements, Clans, Reworked Mastery Trees, you know what those things to name a few have in common? They haven't been released, again they're awesome, been worked on, expect the unexpected, I mean guys, you know the drill, haven't been released!

5) Tribunal is pathetic, this community's self-judgment is already proven flawed in the forums, now you bring it to the game. Also Riot doesn't have a good ban model, really you don't. You should send an E-mail to people who are getting banned, and explain why are they getting banned, and let them watch their own tribunal, that way they should be able to justify themselves for whatever reasons they're being accused on. I feel entitled to leave when I'm with a 4 man premade talking trash to me, letting me face entire teams alone, and trolling me after I die, then, I get banned for leaving, only to get reported by the entire premade, plus any trolls in the enemy team.

6) You NEED in game moderation even more then you need forum moderation and remove the censorship in "like and dislike", I like the karma system but remove the closing thread/post component of it. It's terrible, you're letting 12 year old kids and younger on a free game judge people, that pisses some adults off, just to let you know, and again, recruit people for this type of jobs! You don't have to PAY for them to do it, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would volunteer to do it for free, just open up a recruitment page with a dozen questions like every other company does, and recruit people, maybe you actually find more employees like that. Now to the game mods! Make it that there's a button when you open the menu above surrender saying "Call GM" and when you click it, a small field appears with why you want to call the GM. Available GM's read that note and join the game (stealthed) and watch the game for 2/3 minutes, if the behavior continues, he's able to ban people on the spot, feeders, leavers, grievers, etc. and cut the Tribunal ****.

7) The RP prices are ridiculous, but the IP prices are simply outrageous, if you don't want to allow some content via IP I would understand, example: Releasing Wukong RP purchasable only, that I would understand! But releasing every champion at outrageous IP prices is just ******ed, and I guarantee you it's not the best money making model you could follow, you're not removing the juice of 10000 decent oranges, you rather remove the juice of 100 good oranges, and then come up way shorter than you could come in money. Not everyone plays the game hardcore, and having little to almost no champions becomes boring and make people quit before they ever get IP for new champions.

8) Those and many other reasons are making people afraid to invest more money in this game because Realm of the Titans and DoTA2 are on the horizon, and they don't want to spend money in a game they don't believe in and you can't blame them! Only to stop playing as soon as said games come out, that's the real reason Riot is pretty much doomed to failure in the future, if you keep managing things like you have been. We're tired of Soon?, it's not fun anymore, it's insulting.
#6 will never happen. ever.

-

darkcloud3000

07-23-2011

I picked no i am not satisfied because the balancing in this game is bad and has always been bad, and i don't see it getting better as long as guinsoo is in charge of it. Guinsoo has a great creative mind for new mechanics and abilities, but he can't balance for ****.

this game is great, but it would be a whole lot better with better balancing.

Forcena

07-23-2011

I've got no real beefs. Then again, I'm very easy to please.

Sir Starke

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaldyth the Axe View Post
#6 will never happen. ever.

-
Not like I hope it ever will, it's more like, just naming it.

However that long post was namely for RiotRara and Jozrael, so I thank you for reading it all.

Blircos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

I'm Somewhat Satisfied,
But more and more towards unsatisfied, mainly because the "anti-fun" policy.

For me, the game is loosing the uniquiness and complexity more and more with nerfs of things said anti-fun.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

way way WAY WAY WAY too many really high priced champs (4800, 6300) there really needs to be a rework on the ip pricing of the champs. also the rp pricings on nearly all champs don't even mimic their rp prices (6300 and 3150 champs costing 975rp) the last 3150 champ to come out was karma.

FurManDu

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
Keep voting, by the way. We do pay attention to stuff like this.
OMG STOP VOTING ITS A TRAP lol j/k

Adderx3

07-23-2011

you guys put out a product that is just better then anything else out thier, stoped playing wow, rift, starcraft, basicaly any of those other "great" games all together to play this simply because i feel this game is more satisfying, generaly speaking since tribunal ive seen a downward trend on trolls, and it seems you guys are doing something with the servers, leona implementation was genius in my opinion, instead of crashing servers just putting her out, you left servers on and released her later, your people work hard every day to make sure the game experience is a good one, making sure the game is balanced, and always adding new content to keep the game fun and interesting, im excited to keep playing, and if your quality of work stays as such or even (oh my) improves from its already high point i would say i would gladly buy a great deal of riot points and support your growing company and its works (as i already have and will continue to)

Ghallen

07-23-2011

Old champions need to be reworked.

DogPsychologist

07-23-2011

What I'm happy with:

I think they have an amazing art team.
They come up with really cool champions.
The Dreamhack stream and flying all the teams out, all expenses paid. Amazing.
Good communication with the players.

What I'm dissatisfied with:

Too slow to balance champions that are considered "worthless" or obsolete by the community.
One map. Summoner's Rift. 3v3 should just be eliminated altogether.
The reworks, most recently Kayle, take forever and the changes are miniscule.