Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teodorooo

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
People come to forums to complain, not to tell strangers how happy they are about everything. Can't get a fair result here.
Although that may be partially true, there are still alot of summoners who came here to vote how satisfied they are. So we'll see. As with all polling results, accuracy cannot be 100% guaranteed.

Ham Please

07-21-2011

I love riot and this game but the service the past 2-3 weeks has been unacceptable. I don't like all the hate posts, but they do need to know that this is not something that can fly.

I have no idea what improvements the server patch added, because I've only seen buggy matchmaking, server disconnects and outages, chat working even LESS than usual, and delay on champions.

Tru2

07-21-2011

Actually for the amount of time i devote to this game proportionally envisioned and relative to my real life responsibilities. This game is amazing.

Von Nicklesnout

07-21-2011

They do alot of unprofessional stuff that gets irritating at times, but I guess they're a fairly new company so it's hard to stay angry forever.

Puredeveca

07-21-2011

I just play this because im waiting for Dota2 to come out. I never liked this game and i Hate Riotgames. I am hoping that once Dota2 is released, this company gets Broken...

Coppertin

07-21-2011

There isn't enough people on the forum for this to be an accurate representation of the playerbase.
/obvious

Poll Related: I am somewhat satisfied, leaning towards not, because I love their involvement and them trying to help us thru downtime with many forum posts and stream, but I am dissatisfied with IP prices (LOWER OLD CHAMPION PRICES), RP costs of champions (495 or w/e is perfect!), and lack of update schedule

fizzlebeef

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by g?o View Post
44% satisfied
50% dissatisfied
40.87%
53.47%

Animarelic

07-21-2011

The more ppl playing the Worse the Match Making becomes. Feeling Forced to play the champs that can make up for the lack of skill or care of others to get A decent win. Problem is the people you Que with solo either Don't Care or They Lack the skill to play the champs they pick. the motto of Normal is : " It's Normal No different than Practice so I don't care." The motto of Ranked: " This isn't my REAL account so I don't Care.or Dude it's just A Game! " This has to be the first game I played where people log on to lose 5 to 8 Matches in a row and just don't care.

Booty Colin

07-21-2011

Im somewhat satisfied. Lately, stuff has been ****, but the past is enough for me to hold out hope that things will get better.

Teodorooo

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Silenced View Post
There isn't enough people on the forum for this to be an accurate representation of the playerbase.
/obvious

Poll Related: I am somewhat satisfied, leaning towards not, because I love their involvement and them trying to help us thru downtime with many forum posts and stream, but I am dissatisfied with IP prices (LOWER OLD CHAMPION PRICES), RP costs of champions (495 or w/e is perfect!), and lack of update schedule
but the people on the forums are those who really care about the LoL community, and thus the reason why I created the poll. Some feedback is always better than none IMO.