Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hwa Ryun

07-23-2011

There have been some bumbs along the road, but that's life. Nothing less than expected...

So yeah, I'm satisfied.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

I'll throw my 2 cent's in there since you say you guys are reading these.

My complaints? I'm not one of those guys who says RAWR WHERES Magma Chamber but... I'm hitting that point. But I understand it's a huge balancing act so I'm not frustrated by it.

Skins: need a few more for a few champions... IE Taric and a few others. No problem

And now for what really hurts me... Riot LEGENDARY SKINS. I own Ice Toboggan Corki and Nunu Bot. Put those two into the same game and roam around with them and compare them. Nunu Bot has like 2 unique taunts and a unique joke, a unique dance and a boatload of unique sayings while just roaming around "TOWER DIVE, WE MUST TOWER DIVE".

Ice Toboggan Corki? ABSOLUTELY. NOTHING.

I'm a little tispy while writing this so I'll stop rambling on. Basically please redo my Ice Toboggan Corki

Macroace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Dissatisfied until a new taric skin appears!

Lokidokie

07-23-2011

I think RIOT has done a very good job in updating and responding to the community. The game is well designed and well balanced. I like to B**ch as much as everyone else when a champion gets nerfed or servers go down, but I am still playing and having a blast. I still would like to see the addition of another map and possibly other normal modes of game play such as random select. I am sure these things will come. I voted somewhat satisfied and that is because I am being overly critical. RIOT is still a young company going through some growing pains, but overall I am impressed. Keep it up and I will keep playing and telling others to play as well.

Trust Sam

07-23-2011

Bad and inconsistent server status, dumbing the game down, phreak, changing stuff like kayle (completely), how riot reds even troll, how brs still manifest the game,

Invader Kazz

07-23-2011

Im pretty happy with riot, but the lack of new map disapointed me

N O R I S K S

07-23-2011

I could never work at Riot. Having some 13 year old kid tell me what I spend my life working on is worthless and that I am ******ed for doing it would bring me no end of headaches. Imagine, a large part of this community doesn't ever pay for a single thing. Conjointly, a large part of this community complains about every single thing in the game, from each champion to buffs to items to how something isn't exactly how they want it.

I would rage quit Riot inside a month. I simply couldn't take the abuse they take.

Keep up the good work Riot, and try to be more patient than I would be.

MMKH

07-23-2011

In addition to expecting a lot more given their resources, I don't really like how the game has become less fun due to constant nerfs of my previous champs like Mundo and Gragas, and the direction the company has chosen for this game. There are less ways to build champs viably (i.e. tank Gragas not viable anymore). Also, there are still no new maps, spectator or replay mode, no Magma Chamber or new graphics, new champs usually tend to recycle familiar abilities and existing designs, lack of professionalism in competitions, etc. Even no support for community skins as that has pretty much died since Riot changed the file formats.

Smite911

07-23-2011

I was fine with them until the terrible looking kayle rework

JoeTheDuckRider

07-23-2011

I wish to take back my answer of somewhat satisfied and replace it with somewhat dissatisfied. The reason being is that they took kayle's dance away and gave her a clone of Singed's dance it appears.