Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malficas

07-23-2011

Bump.

Phantomstrike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
Keep voting, by the way. We do pay attention to stuff like this.
Glad that you do, but the trick is to pay attention not to the numbers of people who are satisfied but to the numbers that are not

KimTaeHwa

07-23-2011

Frequent server downs, chat issues, delay of Leona, Kayle "nerf", Somewhat dissatisfied

Teganze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

My one constant fear is that one day, Riot will slip.

But for now, I am EXTREMELY satisfied with them. They've always been so quick to address problems and complaints on the forums and for such a large company, they interact with fans an incomparable amount.

Sure they have problems, but anyone who b****es about 'lack of transparency' or communication is just seriously spoiled. Riot's been doing a fantastic job!

SVX348

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomstrike View Post
Glad that you do, but the trick is to pay attention not to the numbers of people who are satisfied but to the numbers that are not
18% is a lot imo.

Stefko

07-23-2011

I will not be fully satisfied until the replay system is available. Their incompetency in this area is so pathetic that I am embarrassed for them. They are fine other than that.

Mark Davy

07-23-2011

I'm satisfied with the way Riot is running things and understand that things WILL come and it just takes time and patience. However I am only somewhat satisfied because I feel there's just not enough questions being answered (I.E. Project Shiny, MC, Replay, Server Upgrades, etc.)

FlutterShyIsOP

07-23-2011

Nope, I have quit and moved to Hoogle Of Noobs and maplestory.

then later DOTA 2

Xarshas a cutie

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
Keep voting, by the way. We do pay attention to stuff like this.
Try paying some attention to the Help & Support forum sometime. You can start by actually hiring a few guys to do tech support, that is if Riot can afford it.

Jestful

Recruiter

07-23-2011

They have had some downs as of server downtime and such, but they make it up with releases for me. I mean I for one have been waiting to hear anything about monkey king, and I got that. It's sort of a balance for me. Release = Downtime =