Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kersh

07-23-2011

How could anyone be satisfied every new change they make gets worse and worse. Weren't they voted best strategy game forever ago? Oh how this game has fallen from that to being absolutely worthless.

IS1a420802574b139f7409f

07-23-2011

I for one think Riot is a great company, and that most of these whiney little haters to give it a rest.

Nirosu

07-23-2011

The server instability along with avg IP cost for champions still increasing which really burns new players. Regular IP price drops for old champions really needs to happen to make it so new players dont start farther and farther behind.
Ya the wall that is total IP cost of champions needs to increase so that older players have things to spend IP on etc but that doesn't mean new players have to suffer for it. Another solution would be nearly doubling the number of champions on free week so that once every month there is a week where the champion will be free.

It just seems that Riot is more focused on keeping the lvl 30 players it has and not on fostering new players that join.

Merc

07-23-2011

Servers failing horribly. Especially every 2 weeks(updates)

Reworks/buff/nerfs are either overkill or...... overkill

Older champions being left in the dirt while churning all these new better champions.

VERY slow on bug fixes.

Meh Can honestly say I'm not playing this game as much as I used too.

Ilmeena

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Dissatisfied

-server problems
-seesaw "balancing"
-still lacking in community communication and input
-unoriginal champion kits and (sometimes) aesthetics
-HIGH PRICES ON CHAMPS, so sick of 6300/4800/975
- too much Soon, not enough Now
-SERVER PROBLEMS

I've already stopped buying RP, at this point I'm just waiting for another mmo or moba to take up my time and money. Season 2 will either make it or break it for me

Sodar PL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Meh, it's cool, but the stealth rework is taking sooooooooooooo long. Can't even show of my Eve skin :c

SVX348

07-23-2011

bump

Vindica Shadow

07-23-2011

bump

Ethireon

07-23-2011

I am satisfied with the awesome champions, A.K.A Wukong, but I hate who they keep nerfing. Annie, Mordekaiser, Poppy, and Vayne haven't been touched. If I learn how to play Wukong and they nerf him, I will stop playing League Of Legends.

NightCloak

07-23-2011

Overall I am satisfied with Riot.

A few things that I would like to see:
- Server stability increased.
- Guild-Wars like spectator capability (ability to watch ranked games at a delay from a list)
- In-game clan support features (no need to create new acct with clan name)
- Themed skins across champions (somewhat like hextech and commando series, but more expansive and inclusive of more champs. Basically the ability for teams to theme the skins in viable comps)
- More skins or new skins or updated skins for older champs.
- Champion updates for lesser played/older champs
- More Riot Transparency and/or communication (patch preview with Phreak and Morello = awesome. Tell us some interesting things at regular intervals. If servers go down or you can expect some difficulties, prepare things ahead of time to give us [distractions are good]. Like some high-level stats around champs or playerbase)